Chapter 192 - 193

🔘Chapter 192: Lin ZhouThe Princess Is Dead

General Hu could only helplessly nod. "We are currently in the same boat. I also want to find the princess justice and at the same time, protect my own life too..." Knowing those dirty secrets, if the Han Emperor found out, there was only one ending for him -- death.

He had no choice but to be on the same boat as Xiao Fang.

He sighed and somehow he felt guilty for his prejudice toward the princess.

"Thank you, General Hu," Xiao Fang bowed once again.

General Hu quickly tried to help her up and say, "No need... no need..."

He didn't dare to receive Xiao Fang's bow, after all, she was still the daughter of the Left Prime Minister.

Not only that, he didn't have the heart to see her hurting herself.

The blood started to flow down and he was afraid that it would leave a scar --- a taboo thing for women, especially for the unmarried ones.

However, before he could touch Xiao Fang, someone beat him to it first.

Lin Jian quickly interrupted General Hu's hand and he helped her up easily.

Xiao Fang was surprised by the sudden pull and she fell into Lin Jian's embrace.

She didn't have time to be embarrassed because Lin Jian quickly fussed over her and asked Yao Ling for an ointment for her wound.

Not only that, he also demanded that the ointment had to be good enough so it wouldn't leave a scar.

Xiao Fang was touched by his worry.

Yao Ling was speechless because Lin Jiab behaved like a mother hen, but she complied and gave him the ointment.

Xiao Fang felt awkward when Lin Jian softly cleaned her wound and her face became red in shyness.

He didn't even let Han Yi to attend her young miss.

General Hu saw this and he even felt embarrassed to see their intimacy.

He noticed that there was something blossoming between the two people but tactfully enough not to say anything.

Yao Ying paid them no mind and instead, talking in a low voice with Yao Ling at the corner of the room.

He asked softly, "Please be honest! Do you want to help her?"

They could help Xiao Fang even though it was quite a hard task, but not impossible. It was all depended on Yao Ling. He would do whatever she wanted to do.

He sighed inwardly... he had planned a romantic confession for her, but it was delayed because of Han Xiang's matter.

Even though Yao Ying knew that he needed to act fast, it seemed inappropriate because of Han Xiang's death.

He could only cancel his plan and do it another time.

Yao Ling looked hesitant but she finally nodded her head. "I do... but what about Wang Fu's matter?"

"I will ask for Father's permission and I will handle everything else," Yao Ying answered.

"But... I want to handle the main culprit that wants to kill us ah~" Yao Ling said sadly.

If it took for a long time for them to drag that matter, she was afraid that the woman would be able to calm her nerves and did something more brazen.