Chapter 313: The Ghosts, Part 4-5&6

PART 4

All of a sudden, the wicked concubine could feel that she was being suffocated, it was like she was being strangled by someone, but how could that be?

No one was in front of her --- to be exact, no one was around her, the person who was closest to her was the Empress who looked at her with wide eyes.

The latter seemed to be surprised with the sudden change in her as well.

The wicked concubine choked and quickly touched her neck with both of her hands, gasping for air.

The people started to realize that the wicked concubine was being choked by an unknown thing.

They could see that the wicked concubine's face almost turned to blue color.

The wicked concubine reached out one of her hands towards the Empress and said, "Help... Help me..." Her voice was so soft and the Empress almost couldn't hear it.

Too bad, even if she had heard, she didn't intend to help her own enemy.

The Empress pretended to take a step back and asked in fear, "What... What happened to you?"

Her reaction was normal for people who were afraid of the unknown ah~! She knew that no one would blame her for this, even the Han Emperor.

Who would dare to get closer to such a weird phenomenon? What if she was being dragged and choked as well?

That would be so stupid!

The people were frozen in shock.

Weren't those two fake ghosts? If they were fake, how could this happen?!

They started to tremble in fear once again. Their previous calm minds changed into turmoil.

They looked around and couldn't see something was amiss from the atmosphere.

Then, why did the concubine suddenly act like that?

Because of this, the people who thought that this was merely a farce were shocked to the core.

Was there really a ghost in this world?! They felt that their belief in spiritual things was being tested.

In actuality, even Xiao Fang was feeling surprised by the sudden turn of event.

How... How could she become like that?

She did nothing ah~! She didn't have any martial arts skills or inner qi, so doing that was out of the question --- she wasn't capable enough.

Feng Yong Rui squinted his eyes --- people couldn't use their inner qi to strangle people just like that... so who actually did this?

However, just like everyone else, he couldn't find anything so he could only keep his silence.

The Han Emperor looked at his favorite concubine's state and he quickly turned his gaze to his Ce Fei.

It must have been her! "What are you doing?! Why do you hurt her? Stop it this instant!" The Han Emperor asked in anger.

It seemed like something had triggered him and his eyes seemed not to be as alive as before.

The onlookers looked at the Han Emperor in disbelief.

Was he actually crazy? How could he dare to talk to a ghost with that kind of tone ah~?! Even if he was an Emperor, how did he plan to beat the ghost?

They seemed to realize that something was wrong with the Han Emperor, but didn't know what --- they were too far from where the royal family was sitting down to see clearly ah~!