Chapter 339: I Feel You

"Serve you right!" Yao Ling said without looking back at Yao Ying.

She was too lazy to do that because she was still angry at him for bothering her.

She didn't really want to kick him out of the bed, but oopsie.... it was an accident because she put too much strength on her kick.

However, she didn't really feel that guilty.

He was a strong man, so he should be fine —— it was just a mere kick from a weak woman who had no martial arts skills whatsoever, so how bad could it be?

"You... You... How could you do this to me?" Yao Ying asked her in annoyance and Yao Ling thought he was too exaggerating.

His voice sounded like he was being choked and holding back a crazy pain.

"What? It's just a mere kick! I don't believe that it could hurt you for real!" Yao Ling answered back.

Knowing that he wouldn't stop talking, Yao Ling turned around to look at Yao Ying —— she wanted to prove that he was only faking it.

She was surprised when she looked at his condition and the part that he covered with both of his hands. Her eyes widened and she quickly became sober.

"Are you okay?!" Yao Ling quickly sat up and took a look at him.

When she felt that she couldn't see it clearly, she stood up and squatted beside him, checking his condition.

Yao Ying answered her with a question through gritted teeth, "What do you think?!"

Yao Ling didn't know whether she should laugh or cry. She only randomly chose a target, how could she know that she actually kicked his little Yao Ying just now ah~?!

She flinched when she thought how painful it must be —— it was the same if someone kicked her breasts, she would certainly cry herself to death due to the pain.

When she imagined it, she shuddered.

'Ouch! I feel you...' She thought to herself.

"I'm sorry..." Yao Ling quickly apologized because she was honestly feeling guilty at the moment.

Yao Ying sighed. "Even though we already have a baby together, but it doesn't mean I don't want to have another child in the future. Please spare my little Yao Ying ah~! We need it to make our second child!" Yao Ying said sarcastically.

The baby wasn't born yet and his wife already wanted to cripple him....

Yao Ling didn't know whether she should laugh or cry when she heard that! This drama king! It was just an accident ah~! How could she bear to cripple him?

After all, she also enjoyed making love with him if she wasn't tired. However, she knew that her kick really hurt him and also, she was the guilty party here, so she couldn't refute his words.

"Okay... Okay... Okay... I'm sorry!" Yao Ling answered him.

"I will protect little Yao Ying well in the future. I promise that I won't hurt little Yao Ying anymore...." She tried to appease him.

Inwardly, she thought, "I will target another area to kick if you keep annoying me again next time —— except for that fatal one." The little Yao Ying was also precious to her ah~!

If Yao Ying knew her thoughts, he would certainly be angered to death!

"Let me help you up!" Yao Ling finally relented and at the same time, tried to distract him as well.