Chapter 194: Lin Zhou - The Blood Letter, Part 1-2&3

Part 1

They needed as many witnesses as possible to prove that the princess had indeed committed suicide, so it would hard for the Han Emperor to kill every witness --- especially, when they were another kingdom's folks.

With the old physician's previous judgmental behavior, if they had the same conclusions, it would solidify the credibility of the results.

The onlookers would trust her more.

The crowds sighed at how kindhearted the woman was.

She was being ridiculed, but she was magnanimous enough to invite the other person to join her.

Despite the embarrassment, the old man accepted Yao Ling's offer.

Otherwise, he would look petty if he refused, besides, he also felt curious about the princess' condition and wanted to see the woman's skill.

He still didn't believe in Yao Ling's medical skills.

No one commented when the old man came inside the room.

What was the use of mocking him? He already put away his pride and it was good enough.

They only wanted to see the result.

Yao Ying laughed to himself, he indeed had a formidable wife.

The old man was quite surprised by Yao Ling's skills and he had to admit that he was being unreasonable before.

He only judged her based on her gender because of his own arrogance.

Even though she was young, her skills were on par with him --- there was a probability that it was a little bit better than him.

The old man followed along Yao Ling's movements carefully while giving a pointer once in a while.

In the end, he agreed with Yao Ling's investigation result: The princess was indeed dead and it was a suicide case.

When he turned his gaze to the side, the old man was surprised by what he saw.

He didn't pay attention to the room's condition before because he kept concentrating himself in the investigation.

His gaze never stranded from the princess' corpse.

The old man saw a blood letter on the table and it was opened --- it seemed like the princess had deliberately done this, so the person who found her could see it.

After reading the content, he felt his knees weakened and he wanted to slap himself for joining in with the fun! This was Han Kingdom's secret ah~ His whole body was trembling in fear.

Yao Ling looked up and asked him in confusion, "Da Ren, what's wrong? Why is your whole body shaking?"

"It's... its'..." The old man stuttered while pointing at the blood letter.

Yao Ling gasped in surprise. "It's... it's a blood letter!" She was satisfied when the old man finally saw the blood letter.

Yao Ling closed the inner chamber's curtains. She quickly called General Hu in and told him the result.

She didn't say it out loud but the crowds were able to hear the result as well.

They were curious... Why did the princess commit suicide? If she wanted to kill herself just to avoid this marriage, it should happen before she set out.

Then, were there any other reasons?

Then, she hurriedly gave General Hu the blood letter.

They had planned to announce what was written inside loud and clear to as many people as possible.