Chapter 217: What Are You Waiting For?

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT
FOR ADULTS ONLY!
⚠️⚠️⚠️

With a glint of determination in his eyes, he became possessive.

He needed to have her now! That was why he didn't hesitate to bite and suck on her neck.

Yao Ling, who had been aroused from the start, was easily provoked by Yao Ying.

After all, he already knew her soft spots ah~!

However, the man was sober enough not to leave too many marks on her body, after all, Yao Ling would wear Han clothing which was sexier all the time.

He didn't want to embarrass the woman or he would be punished by not allowed to touch her for a long time!

"Mmm..." Yao Ling couldn't stop herself from moaning.

If someone saw what they did, it would look like they saw a beautiful painting. The couple was standing in the middle of the lake.

The handsome man kissed the woman's neck, while the beautiful woman was leaning back and exposing her collarbone in a seductive way.

They were surrounded by the lotuses which emitted soft lights due to the candles.

In the dark sky, there was a full moon and thousands of twinkling stars which added to the beauty of their reunion.

"Ying..." Yao Ling called his name in a seductive voice. She was breathless due to his sudden attack.

"Mmm?" Yao Ying asked through his sucking movement.

He continued eating her neck without any restraint.

"Can we change place?" She asked meekly.

She didn't think doing this in the open space was a wise movement.

"Why?" Yao Ying asked while smiling to himself.

It seemed like she suddenly became so shy... Despite knowing her embarrassment, he didn't want to stop.

"You... you know why... This is a public place!" Yao Ling started to feel agitated.

What if someone found them by chance and saw them in this position ah~?!

Where should she put her face if that really happened?

"So?" Yao Ying pretended to be dumb.

Yao Ling hissed at him while her eyes were shooting fire. "Someone could see us!"

"I don't care!" Yao Ying said leisurely.

"But I care!" Yao Ling said in annoyance.

This man! She really wanted to throttle him because of his shamelessness.

Yao Ying tried to distract the woman once again by tracing the outline of her breasts and he could feel her hard bud there...

Then, he pinched in for a little bit, making Yao Ling start to lose her mind once again. "Mmm..." She mumbled. 'This naughty man!' She thought to herself, but still her sweetness down there became wetter because of him.

She was helpless ah~!

"Don't you enjoy feeling the thrill?" Yao Ying asked in low hoarse voice.

However, his hand didn't stop playing with her hard buds, he started to caress both of them with both of his thumbs --- slowly and seductively.

Sometimes, in a circular movement...

"What kind of thrill?" Yao Ling asked innocently.

She didn't feel any thrill, she only felt scared! She wasn't as shameless as Yao Ying ah~!