Chapter 195 - 197

🔘Chapter 195: Lin ZhouQing Hui Woke Up

When Wang Luo Hai received their secret letter, Lin Zheng was sitting beside him while calmly drinking a cup of tea.

They read together Yao Ying's letter along with Lin Jian's letter.

They sighed, knowing that the hot-blooded youngsters must have wanted to do something big at Han Kingdom.

They were worried, but at the same time, they also couldn't forbid them.

After all, they understood who they were trying to help.

"Aren't you going to visit Xiao Fang?" Wang Luo Hai asked curiously. "I heard she's your beloved wife's daughter." When Wang Luo Hai heard the news, he was worried about Lin Zheng.

Thus, he quickly tried to find the stoic man and comfort him.

Although they kept bantering, they really cared about each other deeply.

He had been trying to find a trace of his beloved... however, he didn't know whether Lin Zheng would be happy with the news.

Wang Luo Hai sighed.

He understood that the woman wasn't willing, but it still hurt to know that his beloved was forced until she went into deep depression.

Lin Zheng shook his head. "No, I'm not. She's currently living happily with her own family and I don't want to make her choose between us and them --- after all, we are also in the same position as the Left Prime Minister of the Han Kingdom. We both aren't related to her by blood."

The only connection between them was actually his wife...

How could he bear making the child feel confused?

She never knew Lin Jian and him beforehand, it would be awkward to ask her to live with them.

It was different matter if she was unloved by her family --- he would take her by force!

"What you said is also true ah~ Did Lin Jian already ask your permission to go to the Han Kingdom?" Wang Luo Hai asked quietly.

"Yes..." Lin Zheng answered.

"You should have known what they are going to do, right?"

"I know... they are going to help Xiao Fang's family..." Not only that, probably also targeting the Han Emperor.

Lin Zheng silently added. The trio was quite stubborn...

"What could those youngsters do ah? Don't you think they are too confident?" Wang Luo Hai asked, feeling worried.

"They are already big enough to make a decision, so we should trust them. If they fail, we --- as their elders --- could only help them by cleaning up their mess. If they are successful, we should be proud," Lin Zheng calmly said.

Wang Luo Hai said, "That's true... However, this case... is a bit hard... this is related to another kingdom. We don't really have many people there for their back-up..."

"Let's just pay attention to their movement first! We will see how it is going..." Lin Zheng said.

If this matter wasn't related to his wife, he would already drag the three of them back.

Somehow, he understood Lin Jian's feeling --- it was the same as his.

"You have a lead about your wife... Would you try to look for her?" Wang Luo Hai asked carefully.