Chapter 241 - 243

🔘Chapter 241: Only In Three Shichen

Aunt Yue touched Yao Ling's forehead once again, however, she didn't try to read anything from her this time.

Instead, there was a thin golden thread that was trailing over the white glow that had appeared first.

The golden thread seemed to move slowly from the tip of Aunt Yue's finger to Yao Ling's forehead.

The trio could only gaze at the amazing scene in front of them in a mixture of awe and disbelief.

They had never heard the Han Kingdom or the Shu Kingdom had this kind of magical things.

What was so special about the Bei Yue race?

How could she have such power? Did all of them have this kind of power... or only Aunt Yue?

This scene led to so many questions ah~! However, they were tactful enough by not asking any questions during this critical time.

Aunt Yue used her power to go inside Yao Ling's subconscious mind.

She rarely used this technique because it would be able to exhaust her inner qi and take a toll to her body, but this was an important thing to do at the moment.

She was willing to gamble her life just to meet this young woman face to face.

Whether they had enough time to talk about everything or not was another matter, at least, she could get to know her.

Aunt Yue's heart was bursting in excitement when she felt that she was successfully intruding Yao Ling's subconscious mind.

This was it! She thought to herself.

Even if she went inside Yao Ling's mind, it was only her soul that came inside.

Her real body was still on the outside world, staying at the same position and as long as she was in there, the golden thread would still connect both of their bodies.

Aunt Yue's real body was just like Yao Ling --- still breathing, but not moving the slightest.

She was still standing there while her index finger kept touching Yao Ling's forehead.

The trio noticed that Aunt Yue had ceased moving once the golden thread reached Yao Ling's forehead.

A few moments had passed but there was still no movement.

Aunt Yue didn't tell them anything and truthfully it made them feel quite anxious.

Lin Jian couldn't stop his curiosity.

He stood on Aunt Yue's side and moved his hand up and down in front of Aunt Yue's face, but the latter didn't even blink.

Honestly, it was quite scary! He tried to find some reactions from her by poking her shoulder softly, but nothing... nada...

Lin Jian didn't dare to use too much strength, just in case his movement would make her hand move and it would disturb Aunt Yue's concentration.

There was still no movement on Aunt Yue's part and at the same time, he could feel that his finger that was used to poke Aunt Yue's shoulder was being electrocuted.

He quickly pulled his hand back and looked at his own hand in amazement.

This was the craziest thing he had ever seen in his life!

He turned to look at Yao Ying and Xiao Fang in amazement, then asked, "What's going on? It seems like her soul is leaving her body...? Her body electrocuted my hand just now!"