Chapter 314: The Ghosts, Part 7-8&9

PART 7

The Empress was surprised by the Han Emperor's gesture. She couldn't believe her eyes ah~! Did he just slap that bitch?

She even needed to pinch herself to make sure that this wasn't a dream! How long had she wanted this to happen ah~?

Even if she died here, it would be worth it!

After all, she was no match to that wicked concubine and always lived under her pressure all this time.

She kept her excitement inside because she still knew where she was.

Indeed, the real noble lady was different from a low born woman that came from a brothel.

The elegance came from within.

She sneered inwardly.

'Hah! What a cruel man! He can even slap his so-called beloved woman in front of so many people. Really a joke! It seems like I shouldn't have blamed the Ce Fei all along... This man doesn't love anyone but himself!' The Empress thought to herself.

She was pretty sure that he only loved the idea for the Ce Fei to love him back so that he could feel that he had won from her previous husband... He just wanted to feel more superior than others.

She knew how capable General Lin was...

Their kingdom was defeated by him over and over again even though General Lin was so young back then.

The Han Emperor, who was a prince back then, also lost a lot of times back then.

Thus, she also knew that the man must have hated General Lin so much.

How selfish!

The wicked concubine looked at the Han Emperor in disbelief and asked, "You... You dare to hit me?! You crazy old man!"

The crowds gasped in surprise.

This was the first time someone dared to curse an Emperor right in front of his face.

They knew that the Han Emperor must have been feeling embarrassed to death --- after all, his prestige as an Emperor had been opposed by his woman.

Their kingdom always taught that women should obey their husbands.

If someone behaved like the wicked concubine, even if he was only an official, it would look like the man was being slapped in the face.

What more if the man was an Emperor?

The audience could only shake their head ah~!

"You talked nonsense just now! Of course, I need to put you in your place!" The Han Emperor yelled. How could the woman dare to question what he did in front of so many officials?

Cursing him? It seemed like it was time for this woman to go, after all, he had so many women in his harem.

"You... You..." The wicked concubine gritted her teeth in anger.

She knew that she shouldn't have called him names and already felt remorse about it, besides, she hadn't successfully gotten her revenge towards Feng Yong Rui --- she had been patient for a long time ah~!

However, this slap triggered her anger once again.

She became so unreasonable all of a sudden, even the wicked concubine was confused as well.

Why couldn't she hold back her feelings just like usual?!

The wicked concubine felt that something was fishy but she didn't know what was going on.