Chapter 333: Rooting Out The Spy 3

The spy kept cursing on the way back to his room and he had to hold his breath all the way there, otherwise, he would really throw up right then and there.

'That damned maidservant!' He thought to himself.

He actually could dodge it easily with his qing gong, however, he was doing an undercover mission ah~! He could only let himself being poured over by that bloody water!

He cursed Xiao Yu a thousand times inside his mind while scrubbing his body over and over again.

Once the spy had cleaned himself up, he prepared to make sure that the baby was indeed gone with one look before vanishing from Lin Zhou. He didn't think that the other party had found any faults in him.

When he arrived in front of Yao Ling's room, the atmosphere was solemn and he saw with his own eyes the physician said that the baby was gone --- he couldn't barge into the room so he could only believe in the old man's verdict.

The baby was gone and it was time for him to go.

He was gone in a flash.

He didn't realize that he was being followed by two people.

Yao Ying was too angry with this attack, so he followed the spy himself --- along with Lin Jian.

He wanted to know what kind of person was cruel enough to kill an unborn baby. Maybe, someone with a grudge?

The man didn't go to the Han Kingdom's direction, but instead, he chose to go to the direction of the Qin Kingdom.

Yao Ying and Lin Jian were taken aback.

Didn't it mean... this person wasn't a Han or Shu person?

But... what kind of enmity that they had with the Qin people ah~?!

Yao Ying didn't think that they met any Qin people in their journey.

He looked at Lin Jian, asking with his eyes whether he knew something about this matter or not.

Just like what he had predicted, Lin Jian shook his head.

Although he had a guess that Lin Jian didn't know, he still felt disappointed with his answer.

They finally stopped at the border between the Shu and Qin Kingdom.

Unlike the Han kingdom which was consisted of the desert, the Qin Kingdom consisted of dense forests and it made it easier for Yao Ying and Lin Jian to hide near that man.

The spy planned to meet the esteemed guest's confidante first to report the completion of his task before he went back to his own post.

He waited there patiently, knowing that the confidante would come sooner or later.

Yao Ying's heart was beating faster while waiting as well.

He wondered why he felt a certain excitement and melancholy feeling when he passed through this forest.

The closer he was to the border, the more he felt agitated --- his heart was beating faster and faster.

This had never happened before.

Only when he had a dream back then --- a dream about a familiar woman who turned into a ghost...

Had he been here before? If yes, it might have been before he lost his memories --- his past.

He bit his lower lip, trying to calm himself down. Was he a Qin person?

No! No! No!

He should stop thinking about this matter.