Chapter 272: Bathing Together, Part 1&2

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT
REMEMBER! FOR ADULTS ONLY!
⚠️⚠️⚠️

PART 1

"You... you...!" Yao Ling stuttered. After that, she quickly covered her soft buns while blushing furiously.

Such a heated gaze from Yao Ying, how could she not feel embarrassed?

It was a mixture of lust, heat, and love --- it made her heart beat faster.

Yao Ying laughed when he saw Yao Ling's baffled expression.

Yao Ying didn't hesitate to open his clothes on his own and then, jumped into the bathtub.

"Let's taking a bath together!" The shameless man said with a smile.

The bathtub was quite big and it was enough for the both of them --- however, it was a little bit cramped, although they were still able to move a bit.

Yao Ling whined inwardly, 'How could she take a bath if they can't move freely like this?'

"You... you... rascal!" Yao Ling pointed at Yao Ying in disbelief said while stuttering.

"What? I want to take a bath together with my wife. Is there something wrong?"

Yao Ying asked while blinking innocently, and it made Yao Ling feel speechless.

Yao Ling answered in disdain, "Why don't you get your own bathtub?! It will be more comfortable for both of us."

Yao Ying sighed and pretended to be sad, "I don't want to make it difficult for Xiu and Xiao Yu. Why should we double their workloads when we could just take a bath together? Let them have a good rest ah~! Not only that, in this way, we can save water."

When he reached the last part, he grinned widely.

Yao Ling, "..."

She couldn't refute that reasoning, although she knew that the man was talking nonsense once more.

After all, what he said was making sense.

"Come on, let me help you taking a bath!"

Yao Ying said excitedly, after knowing that the woman was speechless.

Yao Ling, "..."

Even the devil knew that he was only talking rubbish! They had little space, so how could they take a bath?

Not only that, the way his little Yao Ying hardened was enough proof.

What he wanted to do was as clear as day!

"You... you..."

Before Yao Ling could say anything else, Yao Ying devoured her mouth, preventing the words that she wanted to say to come out.

His tongue lightly probed in to explore her tongue --- tangled, teased, rolled, and tasted her sweetness.

Yao Ying felt that he always couldn't get enough of her.

While he kept kissing her passionately, one of his hands started to wander and roam around her body.

Yao Ying grabbed one of her soft buns, playing around with it --- kneading and sometimes squeezing it hard.

Due to the pressure, her jaded soft bun was faintly red. "Mmm..." Yao Ling softly moaned.

In the beginning, she closed her eyes and tried to enjoy the feeling, once she moaned, she slowly opened her watery eyes and looked at Yao Ying's burning gaze.