Chapter 376 - 377

🔘Chapter 376 : The Divorce

"Prepare yourself for that matter!" Wang Luo Hai said before he turned his back, deciding to leave the sisters all alone.

After this, he had no connection with both of them so he didn't want to listen to their conversation anymore.

It was just a mere fight between siblings anyway.

Madam Wang understood what he meant and weakly nodded —— it must be about the divorce.

"I know... I will..." She answered, feeling tired to fight again.

Before Wang Luo Hai left, Madam Wang decided to ask a question that she had been feeling curious about all her life,

"Have you... Have you ever loved me when we were together? Or at least, felt something for me?"

She looked pitiful, standing there with a broken expression.

However, Wang Luo Hai didn't even give her a glance.

She couldn't do any trick to make him pity her and Madam Wang could only look at him sadly.

Wang Luo Hai stopped walking. He sighed and decided to answer her, but he didn't turn his body around —— just letting his back face her.

"Yes, I have..." Wang Luo Hai answered truthfully.

"Maybe it hadn't come to the state of being in love, but it's something that almost changed to love in a few moments... After all, you were really good to me and I could see how wholeheartedly in love you were with me... I thought that I could really love you back but..." He didn't continue on but she knew what he meant.

Madam Wang was surprised because she had thought that he would answer her with a 'no' —— at least, she would have no regret that way.

No matter what she did, he wouldn't change his mind. However, he said yes!

"When?" She asked in a soft voice.

Wang Luo Hai answered, "Right before you gave me the infertile medicine. I was going to tell you about it when the report came that you are the one who did all that to me, in the end, all those good feelings vanished along with that matter..."

"Wh --- What?!" Madam Wang asked in surprise.

Her wrong move changed everything and it made her lose the happiness that she had been waiting for so long... she almost grasped it and she ruined it herself!

The taste of regret was really bitter ah~! However, there was no medicine for regret...

There was no chance for them to reconcile —— after all, she started to realize that what she had done was really horrendous.

She wanted to ask more but Wang Luo Hai had had enough of her, so she didn't get a chance to talk because he left right away without looking back. Her soul seemed to be gone right after he left.

It was painful, so painful that she bit her lower lip hard so that she would stop crying. However, the sobbing sound behind her woke her up.

Ru Hua cried, looking pitifully on the ground. She actually didn't know why things were going wrong when she almost tasted her fruit of success!

She had decided to fight Madam Wang head-on because she had failed to seduce Wang Luo Hai so it was better if it looked like she was being bullied by Madam Wang.

At least, everyone who came too late to see the show would still pity her.

However, she made a miscalculation because Madam Wang apparently didn't need her reputation anymore. After all, she had lost everything ah~!