Chapter 359: The Ugly Truth

"If she has a hidden agenda, sooner or later, she will certainly come to our Wang Fu," Yao Ling said.

"We could see it from her behavior at that moment whether she really wanted to become a part of our family or not."

She still used a more refined language to describe the ugly truth about how the younger sister wanted to grab Madam Wang's husband.

However, Madam Wang was still feeling offended by her words.

Madam Wang frowned.

"Of course, she will be coming for sure! She must have been worried about me and would ask your father to release me ah~! I don't believe that she would come for that crazy reason!" She insisted.

Yao Ling shook her head because she was indeed too naive.

"It's up to you whether you believe us or not. You can see it for yourself whether she is worried about you or not when the time came, right? How? Do you dare to have a bet with me?" Yao Ling asked with a soft and yet, cunning smile.

She didn't believe that Madam Wang wouldn't fall into her trap.

It was better if she eradicated the dangerous person that kept trying to harm her family, especially with the baby coming.

She already planned to find another woman for Yao Ying --- even before Yao Ling got pregnant ah~!

What more if she was pregnant?!

Hmph! For that reason alone, she wouldn't let go of Madam Wang.

"How?" Yao Ling asked once again when Madam Wang didn't have the confirmation that she wanted.

Madam Wang gritted her teeth and answered loudly, "I agree!" She would fight for her position in this household!

It wouldn't be that easy to kick her out and the bet seemed to be easy for her to win.

"Good!" Yao Ling said.

And, the bet started just like that.

The matriarch and Wang Luo Hai didn't stop her because by looking at Yao Ling's determined face, they knew that she must have a plan or she already made a detailed investigation about Madam Wang's family.

Otherwise, how could she be so sure about the bet's result?

They went all out when preparing for the bet.

Fortunately, there were no maidservants or servants around so only a handful of people knew about their bet.

It would be easier to make everything looked so real.

Wang Luo Hai quickly arranged their servants to hastily go and prepare a secluded courtyard for Madam Wang to stay.

It was similar to a cold palace for the Emperor's women --- a humble courtyard without any expensive decoration.

Madam Wang would be getting a worse treatment for real from now on and could only take four personal maidservants at most.

It made the household turned into a chaos, after all, it was a big news that the legal wife was being demoted and banished just like that.

However, they were clever enough not to ask any question.

However, people understood that the death of Concubine Xi and that maidservant must have been related to Madam Wang somehow.

Madam Wang's monthly salary would be cut off and the current household power would be taken back by the matriarch.

They weren't going to give such a power to the concubines and Yao Ling was still too young to handle it by herself --- besides, she didn't have any experience in this area.