Chapter 393 - 395

🔘Chapter 393: Yao Ling Vs. Ying Ying (1)

Yao Ling turned around and looked at Ying Ying with a sneer, feeling the irony. Did she just say that she needed her help? What a funny kind of fate!

She felt grateful that she wore a veil today, otherwise, she couldn't mask her disgust from her expression.

Xiao Fang furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance.

Asking for their help? They didn't even know her... Why should they help her? They didn't even know whether this woman's story was true or not...

What did this woman actually want to do?

She took a glance at Yao Ling but she couldn't really see her expression and she didn't dare to make a decision.

Xiao Fang had a gut feeling that Yao Ling didn't like this woman...

The people who were surrounding the woman also looked at the two ladies who were wearing veils — so they didn't know which Gu Niangs they were.

It seemed like there would be an interesting scene for them to see so they continued to stay there and see what would happen next.

After all, they were feeling baffled by this woman's bravery.

Some of them thought that this young woman was rude for doing that out of the blue —— she didn't even politely call the Gu Niangs so why would they help her?

They understood the hierarchy so they looked at Ying Ying in disdain.

Some of them were feeling sympathetic to Ying Ying, thinking that maybe she was in desperate need of help to search for that man so she forgot about her manner for a second.

The two Gu Niangs should be able to forgive the pitiful woman, right?

Their opinions were varied.

Yao Ling wasn't fooled by her performance because this woman just wanted to gain sympathy from everyone... Did she try to use public opinion to force her to help her?

Yao Ling sneered at Ying Ying —— the more she met this woman, the more disgusted she was.

Why did she think her performance was so amazing back then?

Of course, Yao Ling was entitled to get angry.

Was Ying Ying really joking? She wanted to use Yao Ling to search for Yao Ling's husband, huh? Yao Ling even wondered whether Ying Ying had found out something about her and Yao Ying or... this was all just a coincidence?

Yao Ling squinted her eyes. She wanted to play, huh? Then, she would accompany her to play!

Ying Ying answered Xiao Fang's maidservant in a low voice, "This one comes here from another kingdom... This... This one... wants to look for the man in this scroll..." She finally remembered to call herself with 'this one'.

Ying Ying wanted to smack her forehead for forgetting such an important rule.

She hesitantly took out the scroll, wanting to show it to the two Gu Niangs.

Ying Ying didn't dare to look sorrowful when she pulled out the scroll.

"Is he your father? That's why you are willing to go so far away here...?" Yao Ling asked in a low sweet voice.

Her voice was fresh and alluring which made the people around her feel entranced.

Yao Ling just injected a little bit of her power so she could get the public opinion on her side.