Chapter 271: An Insatiable Wolf!

Yao Ling poked Yao Ying once again. "If you keep talking nonsense, I... I will bite you!" She threatened him, but to his eyes, it looked so cute.

"What?" Yao Ying asked, feeling wronged. "I didn't say nonsense ah~!"

"Don't you remember the bet? Your promise? Hmm..." Yao Ling asked while rolling her eyes exasperatedly.

"Remember ah~! It won't happen easily, besides... you have 'that' medicine, right?" Yao Ying asked naughtily.

Yao Ling couldn't refute that. "Yes, I have..." She said helplessly.

Yao Ying sighed in relief, he forgot to ask after the last time they 'did' it, whether she drank the medicine or not.

Judging from her answer, it seemed like she drank it. He didn't want to break his promise to General Lin.

"By the way... which part of me that you want to bite, hmmm?" Yao Ying asked mischievously.

Yao Ling could only gape at his shamelessness ah~!

How could she not understand what he meant?

This man! What a dirty thought that he had!

She scowled and said, "I'm too lazy to bother with you! I want to take a bath!"

After that, the woman scurried away.

Yao Ying laughed at her fast movement.

There was a naughty glint in his eyes. 'Does she think she could run away from me, huh?' Yao Ying thought to himself while laughing heartily.

Yao Ling didn't lie, she indeed called Xiao Yu over and told her to prepare it for her.

It didn't take long for everything to be ready. She dipped herself into the bathtub.

After that, Xiao Yu poured rose petals inside the tub.

"Young Mistress, do you want me to give you a massage?" Xiao Yu offered.

Yao Ling felt that for the past few days, she had been really tired dealing with everything.

Even though she had enough rest at the day, her whole body was stiff.

Thus, she didn't reject Xiao Yu's offer. "Yes... Thank you."

"Young mistress, there's no need to say thank you to this servant! Serving you is this servant's job ah~!" Xiao Yu complained.

Yao Ling laughed. "Why so formal? It's fine... Go! Go! Massage me..."

She knew that if she continued talking, Xiao Yu would certainly feel uncomfortable.

This girl's loyalty, she really knew.

If she got married later, she would certainly give her a good dowry.

Xiao Yu quickly went behind her and massaged her forehead first.

She knew that her young mistress had been so stressed out for the past few days plus... she was in a coma and she was worried about her wellbeing.

She knew that Yao Ling wasn't a spoiled woman, but she wanted her to be relaxed and enjoy her massage.

Yao Ling sighed in blissfulness --- Xiao Yu's massage made her feel good.

The heavy burden on her head suddenly was gone and she became sleepy.

She closed her eyes and let Xiao Yu do the magic.

When Yao Ling closed her eyes, Yao Ying suddenly came inside.

He looked at how the woman lazily leaned back on the tub and groaned in satisfaction once in a while.