Chaper 1 Opal

Opal's POV
My gem were created on a abandon dying star that was slowly dying out just awaiting to obliterate any second and I was the only gem that had existed there, I had been alone for at least a couple of thousand of years...that was until some Homeworld gems had found me.

They were shocked at first as they had discovered me, the gems told me that Opals wasn't supposed to be only a gem, that they were supposed to be fusions. I was odd to them by my existence and I was the only Opal that wasn't a fusion. They told me something like this were very rare and happened only once in every 100 billion of years.

My appearance wasn't that odd though. I had purple eyes with long white eye lashes,azure skin with gold,dark blue spots like freckles along my cheeks and shoulders and I had short radiant white hair with my bluish lavender gem on my chest just under my collarbones.

To the other gems my appearance wasn't that strange and they let me in. Taking me to Homeworld wanting me to meet the diamonds. When I arrived to Homeworld there were gems that either hated me or loved me. I saw many stares looking at me with amazement.

Blue Diamond were the one to talk to me first. We got along and Blue had started to really taking a liking to me so she took me in under her wing and I joined her colony. I had become Blue Diamonds personal gem always with her and her pearl.

For me being such a rare gem I was never sent on mission like fighting or things that could shatter me. I mostly supported Blue when she was sobbing and mourning over a diamond called Pink. My affection and comfort were actually helping her a lot, at the end of the day she would eventually become happy again.
Blue pearl told me that I was the only one to be able to calm Blue Diamond down so fast. Soon I were known to support gems, so that was what I did on Homeworld. I had also the job to report things like Blue's meetings with gems and White Diamond.

I was told there were three Diamonds that ruled over Homeworld and multiple of planets, and that there were originally four members until one of them got shattered by a Rose quarts. It was heartbreaking hearing such a tragic story, I could understand now why Blue was mourning so much. Pink sounded like a loving and kind diamond, too bad that the poor gem got shattered. I really wished I had gotten a chance to meet her.

Out of all the other diamond beside Blue, I had only met White Diamond though. White had also taken a liking towards me. Sure she was scary at first but she could really be sweet and gentle.
Blue told me that Yellow diamond didn't like gems like me "defected or just strange" and that she could shatter me just the sight of me and Blue diamond didn't want to take the chance for me to be shattered by Yellow. So I had never been able to meet Yellow diamond.
My existence to Yellow were only given in small fractions of information.
So she knew I existed but she never were permitted to meet or to talk to me.

It didn't bother me too much, cause I already had a diamond and that was Blue Diamond. She took care or me and I took care of her, that was how it worked. Me and her pearl Blue pearl had become close friends as well and we often talked when Blue had went to talk privately with the other diamonds.

________________________________
(Please read)
Hello fellow readers, this chapter was supposed to only be what Opal's situation looked like,her background and what she looks like.So the next chapter is going to me more of a story and such things.

Also the photo at the beginning is how Opal looks like, you you can imagine how she looks when you guys read the story.
(yes I did draw it so don't come @ me if it's bad)

Well I do hope you enjoyed reading and see you guys in the next chapter. 😌❤️