chapter 29 Save me

Warning! Angst/Hurt/Fight!
Opal's POV
I looked at the horrendous scene before me, multiple gems shatter and scream in agony. Those same screams that could give you nightmares for eternity.

Many Homeworld gems fell on the floor losing their balance and got stabbed in their gem making a loud shattering noise echo thru the room for every gem that got shattered. The floor were filled with many shards from gems that were alive only a second ago, only to be shattered by those gems that were unknown to me.

There were at least a couple of hundred of them, making the Homeworld gems be slaughter and become fewer and fewer. Causing those rebellious gems to become more and stronger then our army.

I just stood there cold in my tracks as I watched gems shatter and scream in pure pain. I were in pure shock and my body didn't dare to move. I were to scared to do anything, even how much I wanted to go in the battle field my body wouldn't move.My body felt like a heavy brick wall.
I couldn't even protect the gems that lived on this planet, I were a disgrace to my own kind.

My mind broke away from my depressing thoughts when I saw a fusion of some sort run towards me. My body stayed still as my mind screamed at me to run. But before it could reach me, it where stabbed by my pearl. 

The fusion were able to knock her  weapon out from her hand, now attacking pearl with those horrifying sharp claws and pearl had no chance of protecting herself. If it where to hit pearl, it were going to shatter her,
I would not let that happen.

I quickly acted and ran towards my pearl and that disgraceful fusion. Before it could even grace my pearl's skin I punched the fusion hard right on its face with my cleanched fist making it go back a couple of meters away from me and my pearl. The fusion fell and seemed not to get up and fight once more, it was wierd because if it were to hurt it would have poofed but it didn't seem it wanted to.

My pearl looked up at me with amazement and thanked me multiple of times. I simply told her it were no problem. After all, I wouldn't dare let my best friend be hurt in my presence. That fusion didn't deserve to.

Many gems started to go after us and attack us with their weapons.
Even if I could do a punch there were still way to many enemies trying to shatter us and the Homeworld gems. We had to get help, we weren't stupid, we knew we couldn't handle this alone.

Pearl had contacted some close gems to alert the diamond's about our situation and what have happened while we where fighting of the gems. That fusion didn't seem to move so I didn't have my attention on that bastard anymore, letting my focus 100% on those rebellious gems.

But that was a big mistake, I heard my pearl scream my name when I felt something or someone punch me hard against my ribs cuasing my ribs to make a loud crack sound and cuase me to crash into the wall with full power creating a loud bang echo thru the room.

I felt pain unravel inside by body,mostly on my spine cuase of my back colliding with the wall and that made the pain spread across my already hurt ribs making it feel like a burning, thumping sensation in my ribs and back. It hurt so much I couldn't describe it.

As I where laying there with my eyes closed as I could hear heavy steps of that fusion come up to me. It growled in satisfaction of the punch it gave me.

When it came closer towards me I could hear it crack its neck and fingers as it where now a couple of meters away from me.

My mind screamed at me to do something but my body protested to not move because it hurt to much to even simply move a finger, the pain were unbearable.

My pearl ran up to me and stood between me and that fusion. She took out her weapon from her pearl and pointed it towards the fusion with a confident/angry expression on her face.

My eyes were half opened as I could barely see the scene before me. Pearl looked at me and I mouthed her a "run" but no sound came out from my throat. She shook her head as she looked back at the fusion holding her stance.

Pearl knew she were no chance for the fusion but stood there anyway. I could feel tears run down my cheeks as I saw the fusion picking her up and crush her in her grip. I wanted to do something, I wanted to help. But my body still wouldn't move cuase of the horrendous amount of pain acing in my body.

Pearl screamed in agony as she poofed inside the fusions grip. The fusion simply tossed Pearl's pearl away and thankfully didn't shatter her. I could still see Pearl's gem in the corner of my half opened eye and I were able to bubble the gem and teleport her to my chamber. I used up what was left of my strength because
I knew I wouldn't be able to bear the burden to know she would be shattered because of me.

The fusion grinned an evil smile as their 5 eyes where a glowing red. It chuckled evilly making its voice dry and dark. The fusion looked at me with their horrifying sharp gaze and smiled at me, ear to ear that made their yellow shark teeth show which made me shiver in fear.

It came up to me and took their hand to my neck and cleanched it's hand, choking me. The fusion lifted me up with one hand, making my feet lift above the floor a couple of meters up with the same hand that were still around my neck.

I let out a heart crumbling cry as I felt my neck being crushed. The fusion took its other hand and grabbed my gem on my chest, slowly getting the grip harder and harder on my gem. Then there were a crack sound that came from my gem that made my face go a deathly pale. I knew exactly what that crack meant which made me completely horrified at the thought.

No......

This couldn't be the end....

Not now......

I can't.....

Anyone.......

Please....

Please save me.....
___________________________________
A/N:
How would this turn out? Would Opal be shattered or would she be saved?
That you will know at the next chapter my fellow readers.

So tell me, what do you guys think of the story/book so far? Good or bad. Well if it were bad then you guys wouldn't be reading, right?

Well that's pretty much it, sorry if it were shorter then usual. It just felt a good time to stop and get the other part on the other chapter. So there would be an excitment to the other chapter.

Well yeah, that's it,
Bye bye my fellow readers!!😘🔥