Chapter 2 The diamond

Opal's POV
I was running thru the diamonds halls ready to deliver White a message from my diamond Blue.My both hands were full with papers that Blue had asked me to give to White as well and I could see stares coming from many gems that I passed. Some of them looked at me with amazement and some looking at me confused. I could understand why, after all I was something different and they didn't know who I were.

I felt my foot hit something as I stumble and fell hard on the floor with my knees scraping on the floor probably leaving bruises and the papers I held flew everywhere. I could feel pain running through my foot and knees but I just ignored it.
I groaned quietly as I slowly pushed myself back up standing on my feet once again and started picking up the multiple papers not leaving even a single paper behind. I looked on the floor looking for what might have caused me to fall. I saw a box with some tools and utensils in it, there must have been a Peridot fixing something and had forgotten her tool box, I sighed and placed the box out of the way so no gem would fall like I did.

When I was ready to run again I saw big yellow doors were slightly open revealing a big Yellow woman, she was about the same hight like Blue but slightly taller. I heard quite sobs coming from the Yellow woman, I felt so bad for her. I looked back at the hallway and back to the woman. Oh for stars sake I couldn't leave her like this I groaned slightly at myself. I was just way to soft hearted.

I walked in the big room getting closer towards the gem. She looked completely devastated, I could feel my own eyes starting to form tears dripping down my cheeks. I felt so sad for her, she felt so much pain. What could have hurt her so much.My thoughts snapped back as I saw her gem....holy stars...this was Yellow Diamond I internally screamed at myself feeling slightly afraid.

Yellow diamond turned around noticing me, I yelped at the sudden movement quickly did the diamond pose trying my best to make the diamond not to shatter me. She looked at me with a confused stare as I lifted my head. I could see her puffy eyes and tear stains on her cheeks, my heart broke and I looked at her with a sad and concerned face.
-My diamond, a-are you alright. You seem upset...

I said to Yellow diamond as her expression softens and I talked towards her in a caring voice trying my best to comfort the diamond in front of me. She sighed and gave me a small smile appearing on her lips, our gaze met as she open her lips to speak.
-Yes I am fine,thank you for asking

She said in a soft voice. I felt confused, all things I heard about Yellow was not like this. I had been told she was super strict and would shatter any gem if they were doing anything wrong. But now, she just seem kind. Maybe she  she might be strict but have a kind heart I thought. I smiled happily at Yellow diamond but soon I felt panic rising... shoot I was meant to give White the papers that Blue Diamond told me to deliver.
-I'm sorry my diamond but I need to leave, I must give White Diamond her papers. But it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you feel better now.

I said to Yellow Diamond, she only responded with a nod waving me off as the smile on her face hadn't budged. I started heading out of the room and back to the halls leading to White's chambers.Just the seconds I was outside the big room that Yellow Diamond was in I began running the fastest I could run to White's chambers. Dear stars,please don't shatter me White I said to myself panicking as I saw big white doors in the distant leading to White Diamond's chambers.

When I arrived to the doors the big white door opened and I hurried myself fast inside, I could feel White was going to punished for being late.White turned around and her gaze meet mine smiling softly, she didn't seem mad at all. Maybe I would be able to slip out from my mistake this time I thought.
-Oh dear Opal, there you are. I-

She stopped talking as her gaze met my grazed knees that were bruised from falling earlier. Her faze turned into a worry expression as she looked me up and down for looking for further wounds on my body.
-What happened sweet Opal..

Her voice spoke up again but I could hear worry in her voice, I guess she really did care for me. I smiled at her reassuring her that I was fine.
-Oh I just fell when I was getting myself here, someone had left their tool box on the floor in the halls and I tripped on it. It must have been a Peridot that accidentally left it there. It only hurt a little but I'm completely fine now, my diamond.

I said to White as I started walking towards her handing her the papers Blue had given me, that was why I had them in the first place. Blue told me that the papers were important and needed to be delivered to White so I took the job and now I am here.
-Oh okey then, you did a great job delivering the papers. You are allowed to go back to your Diamond now dear Opal.

White told me with a soft voice waving me a bye, I did the diamond pose and the left the room.

When I had arrived back at Blue Diamonds chambers,Blue had greeted me instantly when she saw me entering her chamber.
-Welcome back Opal, how did it go?

She said putting her hand down letting me step on it. I smiled up at her and she smiled back at me looking at me.
-It went well, but I tripped on my way there so I became a little late but White diamond didn't mind.

I said answering her question. She took her finger brushing my hair with her finger lightly trying not to hurt me, I giggled at the sudden affection. It was very nice but by some reason my mind went back to Yellow. She was so pretty,strong and so very kind. My thoughts about Yellow diamond were interrupted when Blue began talking small conversation about a little of everything thing. I was listening closely as she spoke and telling her some of my experiences and such things too.
Now we were only talking and talking until a gem came in and Blue had went to one of her meetings again leaving me with Blue pearl as we began chatting...

________________________________
So yeah that's the second chapter so far in the chapter, hope you enjoyed it and see you later at the next chapter my fellow readers😌❤️