Chapter 4 Intense

Opal's POV
Me and Blue pearl were standing quite beside Blue Diamond as she was sitting on her throne. She was in a meeting with a gem and I were writing it down.The gem looked like a Sapphire talking to Blue about her colony and such, it all seemed well and all were in such a calm moment. This was partly most of the peaceful moments I lived for.

When I at least expected it something Sapphire had said had Blue Diamond standing up, she started walking away from her chambers as me and Blue Pearl walked closely behind her. I wonder what the Sapphire had said... I hope everything is well I thought a little worried for the diamond in front of me. I looked at Blue Pearl, she had the same calm expression as always but sure you never really saw her face because of her hair. It was always hiding her face and made it hard to know what she was thinking. I sighed and looked back at Blue Diamond as we reached big Yellow doors.

We saw a Yellow Pearl open the door for us and we walked in following close behind Blue. The Yellow Pearl closed the door and had a confused gaze towards me, I looked at her with a smile. Her expression softens and she looks away.Well that was....weird, I thought.

My thoughts stopped as I heard Blue Diamond and a familiar voice speak out filling the large yellow room. My attention went to my diamond and I noticed she were talking to Yellow Diamond. I felt a smile tug on my lips, I never really thought I would be able to see her again. I am so happy that I could.

Yellow Diamond sat down on her throne inspecting Blue Diamond,Blue Pearl and then to me. I could see a barely visible smile reach her lips as she saw me. The smile were so faint I thought my mind were playing tricks on me, I did the diamond pose towards Yellow and Blue Diamond sees Yellow watching me.
Blue Diamond looks at her worried, I wonder why...

Blue Diamond then put down her hand so I could step on it. I stepped on her hand carefully, still holding my balance not wanting to fall. Blue lifts her hand up with me in it towards Blue's chest protectively.I noticed Yellow's small smile had faltered and looked at Blue with a confused expression.
-Yellow, I do not wish you to shatter this Opal

Blue said still holding me in her hands protectively when she told Yellow with a slight of anger/worry in her voice. Yellow shook her head in protest.
-I did not wish the gem to be shattered Blue, after all the gem have helped me before...

Yellow said with a small anger linger in her voice, probably angry for Blue thinking she was going to shatter me. Blue Diamond's expression soften and I could feel her relax as her tense grip on me loosened.This was so adorable to watch, they both cared about me and I could tell. I let out a small soft chuckle at the two, I could see Yellow 's face relaxing then  smiling at me and Blue did as well. She put me back down on the floor next to Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl.

As Yellow and Blue started talking Yellow Pearl started examining me up and down taking in every detail, I could feel a blush rising from embarrassment. It felt like she was pin pointing my every flaw. She grabbed my arm inspecting my gold/dark blue freckles on my shoulder and touching me all over for further inspection, when she did that I heard a quite growl coming from behind me, I looked over were the sound came from and I saw Yellow Diamond. When she saw me staring at her she turned her head away. Was it Yellow that growled I wondered to myself. It couldn't have been...I just shrugged the thought away and inspecting Yellow Pearls every move.

When Yellow Pearl were done examining me. She looked at me with a confused look.
-2 things,1 what are you and 2 why do you look like that.

Yellow Pearl said to me. That was a little rude, you don't just ask why you look like you do. I could understand why she asked the first one but the seconds wasn't necessarily at all. It actually hurt my feelings a little.
I huffed in anger turning my gaze away from her.Blue Pearl elbowed Yellow Pearl in the ribs as Yellow Pearl yelped in pain at the sudden attack.
-You just don't ask gems that Yellow.

Blue pearl said and I could notice both Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond gazes towards us.
-Yellow Pearl are you harassing my Opal?

Blue Diamond said staring at her with a intense stare. I could literally cut the tension in the air with a knife.
-N-no no my diamond, it's just she looks so weird like what even is she...

She said and I gasped dramatically at what she said, holy stars she is a pearl she should have at least some manners. If you could shatter someone with there gaze, Yellow Diamond would have shattered her in mere seconds. She was literally staring daggers at her pearl. I guess I have to step in I groaned quietly to myself.
-It's fine, it's fine. First of all please learn some manners second of all, my name is Opal and I am a gem. Why I look so "weird" to you i don't know Yellow pearl.

I said to her, she nodded showing that she understood what I had told her. That she had gotten the answer she wanted and I sighed deeply. This were so intense that I had to forgive her, I literally felt bad for her. But sure I could understand why she would think like that, but to say it out loud was just outrageous. I forgave her though after all she is a nice pearl but she just doesn't think before she speaks but when you get to know her she is actually very kind. Yellow Diamond dagger glares faded as she took in a deep breathe and Blue Diamond just smiled a small smile towards us.

Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond had talked in the other room for at least 10 minutes now until I saw them coming out again. Blue smiled at us as her attention got to us. She swooped me and Blue Pearl in hands and chuckle lightly.
-Opal, is it okey if you stayed with Yellow Diamond for the month?

Blue Diamond said with a soft voice. I thought about it, it wouldn't be bad and I could meet and know Yellow even more. Yellow Diamond was just so beautiful and sweet sometimes, how could I say no I thought making up my mind. I nodded to Blue Diamond in a approval.
-Sure, I wouldn't mind.

I said turning my gaze towards Yellow as I smiled deeply at her, happy to be on her side for a whole month.

________________________________
Opal is going to be Yellow Diamond's Opal for a month. Will this make their bond stronger or weaker? That you will know in the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed reading my fellow readers and see ya at the next chapter😋❤️