Chapter 13 Bully and cracks

(A/N If it's to much don't read it)
Opal's POV
I had been assisting Blue for at least a year now. I haven't done much, only following Blue and her around. But every time I left Blue's side there were a always the same group of gems kicking or punching me. It were a Red Jasper, an Agate and a Emerald, they seemed to never leave me alone. The hits weren't that bad but the words hurt the most.
-Opal are you okey?

Blue Diamond said snapping me back from my mind. I had probably spaced out making my diamond worried about me.
-Oh I am okey my diamond, I were just lost in thoughts.

I told her and smiled at her warmly assuring her that I was fine. She nodded at my answer and her worried expression softened as she smiles sweetly at me. She turned her gaze towards her hologram screen and I sighed softly. I couldn't tell her what were going on, she would start worrying about me and I have done a lot of that already. She needed a break from my helpless self.
-Opal can you deliver these to Yellow Diamond?

Blue said softly as she had reached her hand towards me showing me a couple of papers. I looked up at her smiling. I nodded as I took the papers from my diamonds grasp. She smiled slightly at me and went back to her work as I were ready to deliver the papers to Yellow.

I walked out of Blue's chambers heading for Yellow's chambers. I have missed Yellow so much, I can't wait to meet her again I said to myself stated picking up the pace.

That was until someone had put their foot out making me trip and I fell to the floor harshly. I felt myself groan out in pain as I felt my body collide with the floor hard. I slowly helped myself up in a sitting position with my arms and looked around to see who were guilty for my fall. It were Red Jasper and Agate but the Emerald were nowhere in sight. Of course it were them who else would it be I groaned at my self knowing this weren't going to go well.
-Oh look, isn't that the disgusting defective gem.

The Agate said as she gripped my hair pulling my head up to face them. They laughed madly as the Jasper spoke out.
-We should show her were she belongs, don't you think.

The Jasper said as she kicked me hard in my ribs and I let out a muffled cry feeling the pain spread over my side where the Jasper had kicked me. They started repeatedly kicking me and I could feel tears brim my eyes because of the pain, it hurt so bad. When they saw my tears they stopped and began laughing.
-Aw is the defective gem hurt, poor her.

The Agate mocked me doing a fake frown.When I at least expected it the Agate had kicked me hard at the same spot Jasper had kicked me on my ribs making my body fill with agony and hurt. The kick had earned a sudden crack sound but I didn't noticed it as I were watching the gems before me.
The Jasper playfully nudged the Agate's shoulder laughing.
-That was a good one.

The Jasper said between laughters. I only laid on the floor not daring to move as I were full on sobbing. What did I do to deserve this. I hadn't done anything to them so why I asked to myself.I looked up at them and they were ready to kick my hard once again and I closed my eyes hard awaiting for the impact but it never came.

I opened my eyes seeing Yellow Pearl standing between me and the other gems. She had a tight grip on the Agate making her groan in pain.
-What do you think you are doing!

Yellow Pearl told them in a angered voice. I let out a happy sigh knowing I were safe now. The Agate looked scared as she had noticed who were the one to stop her.
-I-I...

The Agate stuttered at los for words. She had no way to return from this. 
-You are coming with me, both of you. Opal you can continue to go to Yellow's chambers I will fix this.