Chapter 17 Pleasure🍋

🍋Smut/Lemon warning 🍋
A/N: Skip this chapter if this is something you don't want to read.
Opal's POV        
I felt heat radiate from our bodies as Yellow had pinned me down on her bed as her body were hovering over mine. Her eyes glared down at mine as they were glowing yellow showing both desperation and hunger,
I felt like I were a prey that were only waiting to get eaten by my predator.

My heart were beating furiously in my chest and I knew I had become a blushing mess as Yellow where staring at me with those beautiful glowing eyes. She growled as she inched closer to me. 

Her lips crashed down on mine hungrily making me gasp out in surprise at the sudden touch.But my body relaxed and I felt my body get excited by her touch. I cupped Yellow's face making our kiss even deeper and our bodies touch making any gap between our bodies disappear.
I felt a desperation for her touch grew
every second that passed. Yellow were desperate for dominance and wanted entry in my mouth in our kiss. I happily agreed and let her tongue explore every bit of my mouth.

She broke our heated kiss and I panted feeling my breath return from our intense make out session. She began kissing my neck lovingly and when I at least expectedly it she had bit down in my skin making both pleasure and pain unravel in my body making me moan out loud.
I could feel Yellow's smirk brush against my skin as she where lovingly placing kisses on my sensitive skin when she had heard me moan. As I could feel her smirk against my skin it created shivers of delight run down my spine making me crave her touch even more.

She had been kissing and biting my skin multiple of times marking me as hers. Her hand traveled under my clothes feeling the heat from her fingers as she had groped my chest feeling my body heat up. She then ripped open my clothes making my chest exposed to the air. I had never felt so embarrassed or so exposed before. She smirked as she had seen my bare chest and began kissing me as she were giving me dark blue hickeys all over my chest and neck. Her hand travel down to my stomach as she whispered sweet nothings in my ear. 

My mind were everywhere making anything or everything I thought about not matter anymore but only left the thought of the moment right now. I were a complete mess as many moans left my throat because of her touch.
I were in so much pleasure that I didn't know what to do with myself, I had fully given my body up to Yellow to do whatever she pleased. Every touch,every kiss or bite made me go insane for Yellow. I had fell so hard for Yellow and I had wanted this moment ever since I had laid eyes one the yellow beauty.

Her loving kisses began to slither down on my abdominal and searched it's way to my left thigh. She spread my legs biting my left inner thigh making me moan out in pleasure as I were desperate for her touch. I could sense Yellow wanted this as much as I did, she had completely marked my body with her love bites and had explored every part of my skin with her tongue but stopped when she were closing in on my womanhood. I looked at her as I gave many pleas with my eyes for her to go further and touch my heated sex.
-You are so impatient my love~

Yellow told me in a erotic tone making me blush and my body had become desperate for her to touch me. She brushed my skin close to my crotch making me moan out loud. Holy stars why did she have such effect on me I thought slightly annoyed how easy it were for her to make me moan.

She saw my desperation and she licked her lips as she growled hungrily. She took her hands on my hips then lifted by bottom up to her clothed crotch. I wrapped my legs around her waist and rubbed my bottom to her crotch that earned a pleasurable moan from Yellow as she had a deep orange blush across her face.
-F-fuck~

Yellow said with pleasurable voice as she couldn't control herself any longer. She ripped the rest of my clothes making me all bare to the cold air. Making the only thing that was between my bottom and her crotch from touching were Yellow's pants. She took one of my leg and began kissing and biting it as she were closing up to my sex as my moans just became louder and louder.

She then licked my clit teasingly while her hands were exploring my skin. I could feel myself getting this clump growing inside me every time Yellow had touched my sex knowing I were close. I arched my back into an "S" from all the pleasure and affection from Yellow and moaned out her name. But before I could have my release she let go and her face had a huge grin and a deep orange blush.
-You taste so sweet my love~

Yellow told me as I could notice her body were excited from hearing my moaning. Hearing her say those words made me blush, I were so embarrassed. I could never have thought Yellow of all people would say that.

I felt slightly sad and cold when she had let my body go, I wanted her, I needed her. I looked at her with pure obsession and she noticed.
-We are not done yet my sweet Opal~

Yellow told me in the same erotic voice making my body shiver with excitement. Her hand made it's way to my sex as she put her finger inside me making me moan out in satisfaction.
She scissored my insides with her two finger trying to find my sweet spot. She had found it making my body twitch in enjoyment.
-Y-Yellow~

I moaned out as she had sped up the speed making my breath hitch and I could hear Yellow moan out softly as she were satisfied with my exotic voice as I said her name.
-Say my name Opal. Let all the gems know who you belong too!

Yellow said as she were thumping her fingers in and out of me. She had now slumped down her back towards me while having her head next to mine as I could feel her heavy breathing against my cheek. She were also as excited as I were, even though she were only touching me.
-Yellow~

I said her name louder between my moans trying to please Yellow.
-Louder!

Yellow said in a loud tone as I felt the same clump from before build up making the atmosphere around our heated bodies steamy and hot.
-Yellow!~

I said her name the loudest I could feeling my pleasures build up and made me release onto Yellow's fingers that were inside of me. Yellow then pulled out her fingers slowly teasingly and then licked them clean while having her eyes set on me the whole time, it made me blush even darker blue then before.

She climbed closer to me and she embraced me into a loving hug pulling the covers over my exposed body for no one to see and she peeked my cheek while she were petting my hair softly. I wrapped my arms around her torso and smiled warmly at her. I kissed her lips with pure love and affection as I could feel a happy smile reach Yellow's lips between our kiss.

I broke the kiss and placed my head softly onto Yellows chest making myself comfortable in the embrace she held me in.
-I love you Opal, I love you so so much.

Yellow told me with a loving voice as her embrace around me became tighter as she snuggled her face in my hair making me chuckle softly.
-I love you too Yellow.

I told her with a sweet voice as my heart had become one with Yellow's. I were so happy that
Yellow loved me too, that I weren't the only one that held these strange feeling called love. Love were truly so beautiful I thought while deep sleep had caught up with me making my consciousness fade away while the last thing I heard were Yellow's slow breathing that had lulled me into a even deeper sleep making my eyelids close while everything turn dark....
________________________________
Holy bananas, so that happened. What would happen next? Would they be together or would they be forced to break apart from each other?
That you will know in the further chapters that's coming out tomorrow.

Well that's the first time I had ever written
🍋 (smut/Lemon) 🍋 hope it weren't to bad, sorry if it were. But I do hope you guys are enjoyed reading this story so far and see you at the next chapter my fellow readers😌🥰❤️👌