chapter 24 The cluster

Yellow Diamond's POV
I had been working like usual in my chambers until I had gotten a call from the diamond line. I quickly answered it and White where the one to call, she had informed me that she wanted me and Blue to break the cluster or what we call the geoweapon free from earths crust.

Thank the stars, finally that disgusting dirt ball will perish. The planet Earth had done so much already, it had created rebellios gems that shattered Pink and multiple of Homeworks gems I thought to myself but my mind broke soon as I had heard a familiar name leave White's lips.

White wanted Opal's to come with us. I felt worry rise inside of my body but hid it with a blank expression so White wouldn't notice.

Thinking that Opal were going to that cursed planet made me very worried. I didn't want her to disappear like Pink did but I knew I couldn't disobey White's orders. You had to do whatever she says or else you would be punished. Maybe even shattered but I were to afraid to even think about disobeying White. She were just so scary. You could never see if she were in a good mode or a bad one until she shatter you at sight. So being on her bad side would not be good for me at all.

I nodded at White and she closed the call leaving me all alone with my thoughts.

I sighed softly and took my hand on my face as I tried to calm myself but I weren't successful. Knowing that Opal were going to made me slightly afraid and happy at the same time. It were going to be nice being around Opal again but I were afraid that those crystal gems that lived on Earth would shatter my precious Opal.
It took me some time but eventually knew that no matter what she would be joining me and Blue to Earth.

I then sat back up with a straight back and made my tense feeling get back to its usual self. When I had calmed down I took out my yellow hologram screen waiting for Blue and Opal to answer the call. When they did I started telling them about our situation and told them both about White's request with the cluster that were imbedded inside of Earth's crust.

Opal's POV
I were sitting on my throne inside my room until I were getting a call from Yellow. I smiled warmly and answered the call. I saw Yellow's face and she seemed worried even thought she hid it well behind her emotionless expression. I knew her to well to be tricked by her mask she hid most of her emotions in.

Yellow told me and Blue that we were going to break free the crystal that were inside of Earth. She also told me that I would accompany her on her ship when we were going to fly to Earth. Maybe this is my chance to meet Steven/Rose and thank the gem for bringing me back to Yellow. It were important to me and I needed to do so, it were just in my nature to do so I guess.I should probably do that when we aren't enemies cause that could go bad real fast. The crystal gems would probably attempt to shatter me if I were to close to their leader.

But I did feel slightly unsettling about White's request. Earth did have its perks, it still had those crystal gems that were super dangerous and they even shattered a diamond. To even think that I were going to be close to them made me shiver in fear. But I knew I couldn't show weakness and had to stay strong even how frightening it could be.

On the plus side about the mission is that I were going to be with Yellow and Blue, mostly Yellow. That really made my worry just melt away like it weren't even there in the first place.
I had this feeling that I were going to be safe if I were around Yellow so I knew this would go just fine.

I stood up from my throne and walked out of the room as I where heading to Yellow's ship with my pearl Lilac along side me. She were quite the whole way there, she must have been worried about our trip to Earth I thought.

Not long after I where now in Yellow's arm ship. Blue had a similar one but where in a blue color instead. We had decided that I were going to travel with Yellow and Blue were in her own blue arm ship.

I had sat down on Yellow's lap as the ship began moving and started heading to Earth in the speed of light. I felt my body falling of Yellow as I were close to hit the floor. Yellow noticed about this and had wrapped an arm around my waist so I wouldn't fall of.

I looked up at Yellow and inspected Yellow's face closely as I had been melted away by her beauty. She were watching closely at the outside thru the big holgrawm screen that were displaying on where we were flying. Her gaze then broke and she looked down at me as she had noticed my staring. I then turned my gaze towards the floor and felt a blush creep up my cheeks with embarrassment. Yellow chukled softly and kissed my cheek that were facing her.

A couple of hours later

We had finally arrived and the yellow arm ship had slowed down as it flew thru Earth athsmofear. When we had entered Earth's barrier I had instantly felt weird but in a good way. I felt my lounges and breaths lighten, this must be what the humans call air.I had learned about this when i visited the human zoo and inspected their every movements. They needed the so called air to survive but we didn't. Gems only breathed when they wanted to speak or just did it for fun.

The yellow arm ship flew abow a couple of gems that seemed like the crystal gem but we just ignored them and hit the ground cussing it to shake and crack. Out of the crack light poured out and white glowing hands reached the surface.

The hands then forms a big arm with pink and purple hues upon it. It started moving it's fingers and swinged towards me and Yellow. It then hit Yellow's ship we were in cuassing it to be thrown away.

When the impact with the cluster hit us I squeaked in horror and Yellow had tighten the grip around me trying to keep me safe. When the ship had stopped and everything were still, yellow made out a growled of anger and brought her ship closer to the cluster arm that were stuck in the ground.

Then Yellow's ship and the Cluser's hands intertwinged with each other and began to do some sort of arm wrestle. Yellow had now a determend face as she tried to win but failed misserbly.

The ship we were in started to crumble and I felt worry rise upon myself as I looked at Yellow for answers but she looked exactly as surprised and worried as myself.

The geoweapon then lifted Yellow's ship up having a tight grip upon the yellow ships hand and flung us up, then smaching us down on top of Blue's ship.

When the impact happened I felt my form glitch and Yellow noticed, she then put her form over mine, hovering over me as she was protecting me from falling rubble that were coming from the ship that were going to hit me. She groaned out in pain when a big chunk of metal hit her back.

I looked up at her worriedly giving her a sad look, she looked at me and smiled a warm and soft smile towards me signaling me that she were okey.

The ship were now stable and Yellow lifted herself up from me as I could hear everything that had landed on her back fall on to the floor making a few clanking sounds. I then walked up to her having a panicked expression on my face as I were trying to see if her gem were hurt. But thank the stars she were okey, I sighed in relief and she chukled softly at me.
-I told you I would be fine.

She told me with a assuring tone, I looked up at her and smiled warmly at her and hugged her, happy that she weren't hurt. She then took her arms and wrapped them around me receiving me a hug as well. But that were soon gone when we heard Blue yelling from the outside, knowing she were in trouble.

________________________________
Yeeeeeeeeee mah dudes, this chapter done. Hope ya like. I know this isn't exactly how it went but yeah, I tried at least huehuehhuehue.

Well that's pretty much all and see you guys at the next chapter.
Bye bye my fellow readers!! 🔥😘😊

(the next chapter will take a little longer to upload because I will be on a trip with my family so there will be no internet to upload it. But, it would probably upload in 1-2 days. Sorry my dear redears.)