Chapter 6 Lost

Opal's POV
Today I were walking with Pearl and Yellow Diamond only a hour ago but, now I were completely lost. I remember spacing out, and when my thoughts calmed down and I looked up Yellow Diamond or Yellow Pearl were nowhere to be seen. I walked around trying my best to find them again but there were nothing, only more gems that where unknown to me.

I were walking and walking but nothing I saw was familiar, I had never been in this part of Homeworld before. I were always with Yellow Diamond or Blue Diamond so I were never going anywhere far from the diamonds palace.But now I were at least a couple of miles away from the palace.
I felt so alone and scared, how ever will I find  myself back... back to Yellow and Blue. I sat down next to a wall and pushed my legs to my chest. And softly placed my head to my knees.
I could feel tears running down my cheeks, sobbing for at least a couple of minutes until I felt a hand touch me. I jumped slightly at the sudden touch and I looked up to see a Topaz. She looked at me worriedly as I wiped my tears away.
-What's wrong?

The Topaz said in a comforting voice, I sniffled and tried my best to not burst into tears of despair again as I wiped my face once again cause there were still stained with tears.
-I'm lost..

I said shyly to the Topaz in front of me, I had never talked to a gem this close before. The gems I had talked to were Blue and Yellow pearl and the diamonds. I had seen many gems that had meetings with the diamonds before but I were never aloud to talk to them.
Because they didn't want to risk the chance of me being shattered.

The Topaz sighed then gave me a warm smile while helping me up on my feet.
-I might be able to help you find back, were did you come from?

She said as I stood up with her helping hand. Should I really trust this Topaz..after all I had only met her for a couple of minutes now, but she might be the only way for me to go back to Yellow Diamond though, I should take the chance.
-I were walking with Yellow Diamond and when I at least expected it she were nowhere to be seen and I tried to find her so I got even more lost and now I am here.

I told her, she looked at me shocked. I only looked at her expression confused. Was it really that weird I wondered quietly to myself.
-Then you might be pretty important...
I will try my best getting you back to Yellow Diamond. Just follow my lead.

She told me as she took my hand and began walking, leading me back to Yellow Diamond.
It felt like we were walking for hours on end. I sighed but I could feel a warm smile erupting my face knowing I would be back with Yellow again.

When we reached a building, my surroundings became more and more familiar.There were two Jaspers that approached us and stopped us from walking even further in the hallways leading to Yellow's chambers.
-A Topaz isn't aloud in this quarters.

One of the Jaspers guarding Yellow's colonies said. But when the other Jasper noticed me she nudged the other Jasper. They looked at me and there expression became into a panic.They both did the diamond pose and spoke.
-I'm sorry my Opal I didn't know you were there, Yellow Diamond have been looking all over for you.

The Jaspers said as they let us continue to walk to Yellow chambers. The Jaspers were walking behind us guarding us from any threat.
Topaz looked at me with amazement and then a slight chuckle escaping her throat.
-You really are special aren't yah, who are you anyway.

She told me as she gazed back at the Jaspers.
They looked at Topaz shocked.
-YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE LUMINOUS OPAL IS!

They both screamed out in and I put my hands covering my ears.They looked at me and apologized, I only nodded at them looking back at Topaz.
-No I don't actually

Topaz told them they sighed and looked at her disappointed.
-She is Blue Diamond's and Yellow Diamond's personal gem. Even White Diamond has a liking for her.

They told Topaz and she looked at me with shook, I felt a embarrassed blush rushing to my cheeks. I feel like she was staring at me way to intense.
-Holy stars, then you must go to Yellow Diamond as fast as possible.

She said walking faster then before as I tried my best to follow her as the Jaspers were still close behind me.We could see the big yellow colors getting nearer and nearer.Now we had finally reached at Yellow Diamonds chambers.
I huffed trying to breath as I were out of breath from the running.When I calmed my breathing the door opened revealing the back of Yellow Diamond.She turned around looking as us as we went inside her chambers. She looked stressed and worried, she had puffy eyes. Where she crying? I wondered to myself.

When she saw me her expression became soft and I could see her relax. She came up to me and lifted me up with her hands carefully, not wanting to hurt me. She pushed me closer to her face smushing me on her cheek. I chuckled at the sudden affection and put my arms around her face as I possibly could and gave her a comforting hug. This is nice I thought.

When I released the hug she looked at me sad.
-Were were you, I couldn't find you anywhere...

She said worried and looked at me with a soft expression. I looked down disappointed at myself as I spoke.
-When we were walking I got lost in my thoughts and when I looked back at you, you were nowhere to be seen. So when I tried searching for you I got more and more lost. Then this Topaz found me and led me back.

I said to Yellow with a soft voice as I told her what happened. I looked up at her and she gave me a smile and spoke.
-Thank the stars you are okey my dear Opal and you,Topaz. You should be rewarded with bringing her safely back to me, thank you.

She told me and Topaz and Topaz responded with doing the diamond pose as she spoke.
-It was only my pleasure, after all, I couldn't just leave a sobbing lost gem all alone.

She told Yellow, now I did feel pity for myself. I sobbed like a human child. I were lost and that was my solution. I were disappointed at myself I said to myself as I sighed softly.

Yellow Diamond waved both Topaz and the 2 Jaspers off and I mouthed a "thank you" to Topaz and she saw it and smiled warmly at me as she mouthed a "no problem" when she left the room.

Yellow looked at me with sadness. She took me closer to her embrace as she comforted me. I hugged her feeling drops of stray tears dripping down my cheek. It were so lonely and scary back there, without Yellow with me it felt so dark and lonely. With her everything felt so bright and happy.
-I'm so sorry Opal, this was all my fault. I should have had a better eye one you. But I didn't. It must have been so lonely for you.

Yellow Diamond said in a sad voice making me worried for the Diamond holding me so I let my gaze reach up to Yellow and I saw tears run down her cheeks as well.
-It wasn't your fault, it was mine and I should have paid more attention. I'm sorry Yellow...

I apologize to yellow trying to take all the blame cause I wanted to see Yellow happy again. It broke my poor heart to see her crying like this. She lifted her hand up that were holding me up to her face. I tried wiping Yellow tears away from her cheek and I smiled warmly at her. She relaxed softly tilting her forehead to mine softly.
-It's fine Opal, nothing of that matters only that you are okey and safe with me again.

She said softly as we were at peace at Waco there presence. I could feel the warm yet tingly feeling in my stomach getting worse and worse and I could feel myself at peace, what could this feeling be and why am I feeling it around Yellow.

________________________________
This chapter is now done, then let's work on the other one. I do hope you like the story so far. Tell me what you thing or if there is any request you might have in the comments.

Well thank you for reading and see you guys at the next chapter my fellow readers.😌❤️