Chapter 45 On my way

Peridot's Pov
It had been couple of days since we had arrived back to the barn.

Everytime Lapis and I walk inside the barn we always check if Opal were back,but she haven't shown any sigh of reforming yet, whatever happened in that bubble damaged Opal very bad.I really do hope she will reform soon.

My mind went back to reality when my foot hit a rock, making me fall face flat on the earthy ground.

I groaned and lifted my body from the ground, cleaning away the dirt from my face with the back of my arm.

As I looked up I saw Lapis's hand stretched out towards me. She had a faint smile on her lips but you could se the tireness in her eyes.
-You okey?

Lapis asked, I smiled back at her and took a firm grip on her hand and lifted myself from the ground.
-I'm fine, thanks.

I answered Lapis as I brushed the rest of my clothes from dirt and placed back my visors back to my face as they had fallen from the fall.

I also began picking up the items I held before I fell. Both me and Lapis thought of doing some meep morphs to take our mind of Opal for a couple of minutes, cuase it was bringing both of us depression.

So we thought it would be a good idea to pick up some scraps and walk outside for awhile.

Well that was until my face smashed itself to the ground, how ironic isn't that.If only I had my limb enhancers, I wouldn't have to have these problems, but no, they just had to throw them in the ocean.
I grumbled to myself.

I looked at the pile of scraps I had dropped, locking at them. Thinking something were missing.
Oh right! The tire!
How else would we complete one of our meep morp called a "swing" as Steven had called it.

You tied a rope on a tire on a tree and swinged in it, I remember seeing one of those in Steven's temple once.
-Lapis,take these.
I forgot something in the barn.

I said to Lapis as I handed her the things I had picked up. I quickly scurried back to the barn, trying to be as quick as possible so I wouldn't make Lapis wait.

I saw the red building in my view and ran inside, looking left and right to find the tire.
-Where did I put it?

I quietly said to myself as I looked around. Ahhh there it is I thought as I saw the tire behind some old furniture. I shoved the furniture away to pull out the tire from the corner of junk.
-Ah haa!

I said as I finally loosened the tire from the pile of scraps. I started rolling it out from the barn until I stopped when I saw a light shine inside the barn. I walked inside searching for the source of the light and then my eyes spotted it, it was Opal's gem. She was reforming.

I squeked in surprise and looked forth and back to the gem and outside, not knowing what to do.
-LAPISSSS!!!

I screamed the loudest I could, trying to allert her to come inside.

I could hear tapping from someone's feets running in the direction I where in. The person walked in, seeing it was Lapis.I sighed in relief knowing it weren't someone else.
-What's wrong!?
Are you hurt Peridot?!

Lapis screamed in worry and confusion on why I screamed.
I grabbed ahold of her arm and pulled her towards the source of light,
to Opal's gem.
-Look, Opal's reforming!

I explained to Lapis with a smile and I could see her panic fade, knowing something wrong didn't happen.
-Jesus Peridot, don't scare me like that.