Chapter 19 Thank you

(Warning: Fluff chapter)
Yellow Diamond's POV
I had been working hard lately but by some reason I don't feel stressed or hurt anymore, ever since my encounter with Opal I have been so much happier,loved and free. Sure I did miss Pink and still think it was my fault she were shattered, when Opal entered my life it feels like she healed that one big wound that were deep inside my gem. I were just so grateful for her every action, every loving kisses, every comforting hugs ,every affections she gave me. I felt complete....

Maybe I should give her a visit I thought feeling a happy smile erupt from my lips. I slowly stood up from my throne and looked at my pearl.
-Pearl, protect my chambers while I am gone.
I have important business to attend to....

I told her in a demanding tone and she nodded as she did the diamond pose. I smiled slightly at her and then began to wander out of my chambers. As I were walking I had a straight back and had my hands behind my back showing dominance and power. When gems passed by they quickly did the diamond pose trying not to get shattered and I just simply glared at them.

I never shower my feelings towards gems or the diamonds, I didn't want any gem to thing of me as weak or powerless. If they did they were going to think they would be able to shatter me and start a rebellion like what happened to the poor small diamond...

I shake my head trying to remove those awful thoughts away and they did when I had seen the doors that lead to were my lovers chambers were in. Seeing those familiar doors and knowing that she were just behind them made me smile, knowing she were close gave my heart a wonderful warm feeling.

I opened the doors and walked inside shutting the doors slowly as I didn't want to interrupt the love of my life. When I had closed the doors I saw her pearl walk towards me and opened her mouth to speak but I quickly stopped her dead in her tracks, I had put a finger over my lips signaling her to be quiet. When she understood what I meant she gave me a nod and went back to whatever she were doing.

I then looked up seeing Opal sitting in her throne, it seemed like she haven't noticed me yet.

Perfect...

I sneaked up to her with careful steps as I didn't want to be discovered. When I were close enough to her I wrapped my arms around her giving her a soft yet firm hug.

She jumped slightly at the sudden touch and looked around, when she had noticed it were me her worried face fell and turned into a warm loving smile. She giggled slightly making my heart warm up even more. Every time she giggled like that I felt like I would just melt away.
-Oh Yellow, What did I do to get your radiant presence inside my lovely chambers.

Opal told me in a caring sweet tone as she spoke to me while I still had my arms around her waist and had her back on my chest as she sat in her throne.
-I just missed you so...

I told her as I kissed her lightly on her neck. She giggled softly at my touch and she turned her gaze towards me making me stop and look up at her. She kissed my lips sweetly making a blush a soft orange hue appear across my cheeks.

I were strict and hate showing remorse or weakness but I just couldn't help feeling like this for Opal. I just had such a big soft spot for her, always having a soft heart for this specific gem that were in front of me. I am so happy that we are together, that we were finally in a relationship. Even though our relationship might be forever a secret for everyone, we still knew about it and that was what were important.

I snuggled my head between her shoulder and her neck feeling so peaceful in her track and presence. Opal took her hands on my hands that were placed on top of her stomach and started humming a wonderful tone. Making every fiber in my body relax into an even more peaceful state. I started humming along with Opal even though I didn't know the words or the song, I just wanted to be closer to her in every way.

We were in the same position humming for at least a couple of hour making it feel like we were in that moment for multiple of years of relaxation and peace. But when she stopped humming the room felt so quite and lonely, I just wanted to hear her voice so much longer. If I could I would have listened to her humming for millions of years none stop.
-I love you Yellow.

My dear Opal told me making every part of me light up in happiness, I felt a uncontrollable warm loving smile reach my lips. I looked at her with loving eyes and opened my mouth to speak.
-I love you to Opal, I love you so so much...

I said to her kissing her forehead into a warm kiss. She then grinned at me and spoke out.
-You missed.

She told me in a teasing tone making me rise an eyebrow up in confusion as I looked at her.She then giggled and pointed to her lips.

Oh, so that's what she meant.....
I then cupped her face with my hands feeling her warm soft cheeks touch my hands as I pulled her into a loving kiss and showed her every part of affection I held for her, if that was even possible.

Her lips were just so soft and perfect, everything about her were. I then broke our heated kiss and looked at her seeing her cheeks having a dark blue blush.
-Thank you...

I told her with a deep caring voice, she seemed confused by my words as she looked up at me with curiosity.
-For what?

She asked me with a soft voice, I smiled warmly at her showing pure gratefulness towards her.
-Thank you for being here for me, comforting me, loving me, healing my hidden deep wounds inside my gem,caring for me, for every action you had done, Thank you...........

I told her with pure gratefulness,happiness,thankfulness and so so much more. I were just so happy to have her around, to have her with me....
________________________________
Oh my stars, Yellow are so in love. Hope this stays or would there be something that will break the two apart? That you will know in the future chapters!

Hope you enjoyed reading, I will see you guys at the next chapter and bye bye my fellow readers❤️😌👍