Bonus Chapter🍋

🔞⚠️Warning, this is a lemon             chapter. So if you are unerage or doesn't like smut/lemon don't read this bonus chapter⚠️🔞

A/N: this was requested by steralized, I hope you like it and you guys too!
Well now that's out of the way,
Let's begin shall we.
______________________________________

Opal's Pov
I where still in Yellow's warm embrace, but when I decided to stand up. A hand grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to my lover.

She unexpectedly picked me up bridal style, plopping me down on her bed.
She sat down behind me, wrapping her arms around my body.
I where about to say something but stopped, feeling warmth rise up my cheeks as I saw Yellow's eyes filled with desperation and hunger.

She leaned her head towards the nape of my neck and bit down on my sweet spot she knew so well, earning an pleasurable moan come from my lips and the heaton my body began to rise.
I could feel how hot everything became as she kept on bitting, liking and kissing my neck, leaving multiple of hikies and marks.
Marking me as hers.

My soft moans echoed in Yellow's chambers and I could hear a soft moan of hers as my bottom grinded on her crotch. Her hand began to slither down my stomach to my abdominal as my back was on her chest and her still kissing my neck, going further and further down with her hand in a slow teasing motion.

I let out of a whimper of need as I wanted my lover to stop teasing me.
I could feel my womanhood was in heat for Yellow's touch. I just couldn't withstand my cravings for her.

I turned my body to hers and I passionately kissed her as our tounges battled for dominance. Which Yellow won as she groped my bottom.

I rubbed my knee on her croth earning a pleasurable moan from my lover, making me more excited then before. I wanted to hear her erotic voice more. I needed to hear her voice more.

Yellow took of my shirt as I kept on pleasuring her with love bites and kisses as my leg still rubbed on her womanhood.

My lover then gropped one of my breasts with one of her hand and the other hand wrapped around my waist, inching me closer to her heated body. Her soft lips began to trail kisses down to my other breast that was longing to be touched by Yellow.

Her tounge liked across my breast to my nipple, making me moan out in delight.
She began to nibble on it with her teeth and I began to twitch in excitement. Her hand on my breast slides down to my butt and she began to grope it.
-Ah-hh Y-Yellow.

I moaned out, earning an passionate grin on her lips that was on my chest. Making a gratification shiver for her touch run down my spine.

This time it was Yellow to take of her upper clothing making a blush appear on my face as I saw her breasts.
She grinned and looked up at me, making eye contact.
-Like what you see love~

She said in a erotic voice. My blush grew warmer and I couldn't take my eyes of her beautiful body.
I managed to nod and she hummed in satisfaction and kissed my lips in a romantic kiss. As we let the kiss go our mouths were connected with a string of saliva.

I bent down to her bare chest that touched the cold air, sliding my tounge over the bud on her chest.Covering her chest with my saliva and hikies.
Not letting the eye contact break.

I wrapped my arms softly around her waist and a orange blush was across my lovers face. I stopped licking and kissing her chest and slidded her pants down. I could see her panties dripping from Yellow's excited heat and the smell hit my nose making my cravings for her grow.