Chapter 11 Back to Blue

Opal's POV
This were the final day left at Yellow's colony as it were time for me to go back to Blue. It sure would be lonely not being along her side, it would be so hard not being able to see her face and her gorges smile every day. I had recently become very sad over this but I didn't want the diamonds to worry so I tried holding my sorrow in. I didn't hate to be with Blue I like her, I just...

I sighed deeply, it wouldn't be that bad. It's not like I'm never going to see her again. Blue did have meetings with Yellow so I would be able to meet her then.

My thought were interrupted when I were nudged on the shoulder by Yellow pearl, I turned around to look at her and broke out laughing madly. She had put on the most hideous face I had ever seen. It were so hard to breath feeling myself fall to the floor clutching my stomach as I couldn't stop laughing. When I thought I had started getting myself under control she put on another face making me go back to laughing so hard. Yellow pearl chuckled as my weak state.
When I am out of this,she is going to get it, I will get my sweet revenge just you wait I thought.

Yellow walked in seeing me dying of laughter on the floor as I were trying to catch my breath.
She chuckled at the sight.
-Pearl give her a break, she looks like she is close to shatter.

Yellow Diamond said with a soft voice. It seemed like Pearl hadn't heard her or just simply didn't listen and she were closing towards me ready to tickle me. Oh holy stars I am dead for I thought as she began tickling me.
I couldn't handle it and I had to retreat so I poofed into my gem waiting for the pearl to leave. I had never poofed before so this was a new experience for me. It were super dark with only one light visible above me. I got snapped back from my thought hearing voices. It were Pearl and Yellow, I wonder what they were talking about. Maybe it's time to go back.

I reformed back and opened my eyes seeing a mad Yellow and a slightly scared Pearl. They hadn't noticed me yet.
-I-I didn't know she would poof my diamond.

Pearl told yellow but I stepped in before anything bad could have happened. I came in hugging Pearl as a chuckle erupted my throat.
-What did I miss?

I told them with a smile. Yellow's mad expression soften as she saw me safe but I could feel Pearl tense in my embrace. I looked at her confused trying to make up why she seemed so tense.
-I'm sorry Opal, I should have stopped.

She told me with a worried glare at me. I smiled warmly at her as I began to speak.
-Haha it's fine, I poofed because I wanted to. Not because I were hurt.

I told her as her mouth went into an "o" as she looked at me. I released the embrace I held on Pearl and went up to Yellow. I looked up at her, she looked different. Sad. I smiled at her for reassurance that I were alright.
-I had never seen you poof before, I thought Pearl had hurt your gem...

She told me picking me up in her soft yet firm hands and lifted me close to her face. I took this as an advantage and walked towards her and pecked her cheek.
-I'm fine, I promise.

I told her with a bright smile. She looked shocked, she tried to process what had happened and when she did I swear I could see a orange hue appearing on her cheeks. It were absolutely adorable, I could feel my heart melt seeing her like this. Yellow turned her gaze away from me still having the brightest orange color on her cheeks.
-Oh okey then,then I guess it's time to leave.

She told me, I had completely forgotten...
I had so much fun, forgetting that I were coming back to Blue Diamond today. Yellow put me down on the floor gently and she walked towards the exit. Yellow looked so sad saying those words. I wish I really could stay but that was not how it worked on Homeworld.
You had to stay with your diamond, the colony you had joined in, you couldn't change.

I followed Yellow and Pearl as we were heading to Blue's chambers.It were quite and I could feel my sorrow fill the air but I noticed it wasn't just me that felt like this. I saw Yellow having a cold sad face, she seemed to struggle with something. I walked closer to her and placed a hand on her. She looked at me and I smiled softly at her gaze, she sighed and she returned the smile. It seemed sad.

A couple of minutes later

We had reached Blue's chambers and the big blue doors opened. Yellow walked in and I followed close behind her and Yellow pearl. Blue saw us entering giving us a cheering smile walking towards us with peaceful steps.
-It's been so long my little Opal, how have you been?

Blue told me as she picked me up with her graceful hands. I smiled at her and spoke.
-It's been great and a wonderful experience being with Yellow Diamond and her pearl.

I told Blue truthfully with a happy voice. It really had been the best month you had ever experienced. I had learned so much, being with Yellow were like a dream come true. It was just perfect.

Blue smiled and she stroked my hair with a gentle finger and looked up to Yellow.
-I hope she wasn't to much of a burden to you Yellow.

Blue said to Yellow I only huffed softly at the question but became quickly interested in the subject. I really hope I weren't a burden to her, I had a lot of fun but did she I thought. Yellow shook her head and she smiled warmly. I could feel everything just melt away by her perfect smile.
-No, she have only been simply adorable. It have been a pleasure having her around.

Yellow told Blue, but something was odd about Yellow. Blue hadn't noticed it though. Maybe I were just imagine it I thought. Yellow simply smiled and walked out of the big blue doors. I felt a pang of loneliness escape up to me.
Oh dear stars, I already miss her...

________________________________
Ye ye boisss, this chapter is done. Hope you enjoyed reading it and let's get to the next chapter that's coming out tomorrow.

Bye bye my fellow readers~❤️😌