A couple...? - Classic's POV

"I guess that makes us... a couple?" Red says blushing. "I honestly don't know how this works. Y-you'll have to help me out. " 

I have an idea. I can show him what it means to be a couple. I stand up and walk over to him. I place my hands and his shoulders. His face turns bright red.

"W-What're you-?" Red stammers. I lean in and kiss him. 

I pull away to see a very surprised look on Red's face and then I turn to see the surprised look on my brother's face.

"T-THE SPAGHETTI IS R-READY." Papyrus looks uncomfortable and Red seems to be processing what just happened. 

We all go into the dining room and start to eat the meal. The room is completely silent. I douse my spaghetti in ketchup and I look to see Red staring at me blankly. Luckily there is a knock on the door that breaks the silence.

"I'll get it." I say jumping at the opportunity to leave the room. I reach the door to see a familiar face smiling at me. "Frisk?! What the heck are you doing here??" 

"Papyrus texted me. He said to come save him. What's going on?" She says walking into the house. I see her stop when she reaches the dining room.

"Um, Frisk this is-"

"Red, right? I've heard A lot about you from Frisk." She says, shaking his hand.

"What? So you hear about him from yourself??" I ask confused.

"No silly! Haven't you figured it out? Red is you from a different dimension."

Kustardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें