Panda - Red POV

The only thing I remember is reaching Sans and seeing a strange girl with a pink dress and blue eyes. Then I passed out.

"Red! You're ok!" I see the worried expression of Sans looking down at me. He hugs me and I hug him back tears flowing from both of us.

I then realize my Frisk and Sans' Frisk crowded around the strange girl with blue eyes. The Frisk are both sobbing and holing her hands.

"What happened?" I stand up shakily.

"That's Panda she... She saved her life, but... She passed out shortly after and now..." Sans breaks off in more sobs.

My frisk cradles Panda's head in her hands and rocks back and fourth while whispering to her how everything is going to be ok. Sans' Frisk just sitting there sobbing into Panda's hand.

"We- We met at the-the ruins," Sans' Frisk sobs. "She-she saved my life too. She my friend!" Frisk bangs her fists on the floor.

Sans gets up and hugs his frisk.

"It's gonna be ok, kiddo." He says to her. She sobs into his jacket.

I rush to Panda's side and check for a pulse.

Silence.

I quickly surround her in an aura of my own and pull her soul from her body.

"Frisk." I say to Sans's Frisk . She nods at me and removes her own soul and hands it to me. I breath in deeply and combine the two souls. A mixture of red and pink smoke fills the room and everything goes silent.