What ever happened to Edge? - Edge's POV

(This takes place WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in ch. 15. Yall probably ahve been wondering what happened to Edge so here we go!)

After chasing for what seemed like ages I finally give up on searching for that little shit. He'll have to come back eventually. He'll starve without me and my famous ravioli. Perhaps I was too harsh on him?

I chuckle at the thought. Me? Going too hard on Sans? The little shit deserves every beating I gave him. I don't care if he ever comes back. I hardly ever see him anyway. With all the new patrols being assigned I might have to sleep while patrolling! I laugh at my joke.

I head to our house and see Undyne standing outside the door. 

"There you are you fucker!!! I've been out here in the cold for HOURS!!" She scolds angrily. I let her and myself inside and heat up some leftover ravioli.

"What do you need, Undyne?" I ask her as I sit down in my chair with my ravioli.

"You've been assigned a new training order. You are to head out to Hotlands tomorrow at dawn to begin." She states.

"Another one? My god this is the 5th one this month." I complain.

"This one's different. You'll be staying there for a MONTH." 

I spit out my ravioli.

"WHAT?!" I argue. "I can't be away that long I have to take care of-"

"Sans?" She finishes. "Don't worry about him. I heard he moved in with his boyfriend."

I feel the anger boiling up inside me. How dare he leave me for that little shit version of him?!?

"Fine. I shall except." I state. "Thank you for stopping by, Undyne."

~End~

(Worry not, my geeks! Edge will return later in the story so stay tuned!!!)