Did it work? - Red POV

"Did it work?" frisk says shakily standing up.  

"I think... so..." I stand up slowly and carefully to see Panda getting up as well.

"W-what?" She stammers.

"Panda!!" All the girls scream running towards Panda. I chuckle to myself in relief. I reach over to grab Sans' hand but he's not here. I get up becoming panicked until I notice his familiar shadow outside.

As the girls rejoice I pull on my coat and head outside. He's standing again the wall with his arms crossed and his face hidden by his hood.  

"Sans?" I ask nearing him. He turns toward me at the sound of my voice revealing that he's  crying. "What's wrong?? Did you get hurt when I was healing Panda? Are you hurt?" I list worriedly.

He crashes into me and embraces me passionately. "I thought..." He whispers. " I thought I lost you." His hug tightens around me at the word 'lost'. "I thought I lost you! I saw you passed out  and-" 

I kiss him, puling him close to me. I want to melt away all his worries and fears. I want to show him that I'm ok and that I will never leave his side. I feel the tears on my cheeks as we kiss in the cold, cold air with only each other and our cloths for warmth. 

"I'm here." I say after reluctantly puling away from the kiss. "And I will never leave you."