Something's Wrong - Classic Frisk's POV

I sit in my chair tapping my foot and while tapping my finger on the table in a stressful manner. Something's wrong. I can feel it.  I could've sworn I heard Sans scream and then.... Silence. Maybe I'm being paranoid? No that's not it. Panda and Fell Frisk feel it too. 

"Do you guys feel that?" Panda asks quietly. "I... I can't feel Otter's aura anymore." Panda was actually Otter's Frisk and we all seemed to have a sense to feel our Sans' aura. 

"I can feel mine..." Fell says shakily. "It's fading."

"Mine is strong and troubled. Something's definitely wrong." I confirm. 

"Yes, but should we help them? It could be nothing and we could be interrupting something important..." Panda says nervously as she fiddles with the hem of her dress.

"DAMN!" Fell yells banging her fist on the wall. "Red's aura is gone too!" 

"This isn't good! Something is really wrong! Something is REALLY wrong!" Panda panics.

'Your right." Says a deep voice. "Something is very wrong."

A women with ink splattered all over her cloths steps out from the shadows. "Sigh... I can never let Ink be alone for a second can I?"

"W-who are you?!" Fell asks backing away.

"I'm Drawing. One of you. And it looks like it's up to us girls to save the boys."