Yelling - Red POV

I can't hear much of what Sans is saying, but Pap's words are loud and clear. He's mad. Really mad. I want to go downstairs, but I'm afraid I'll just make it worse. Maybe I should leave for a bit and let them cool off? That seems reasonable. 

I slide out of bed, get dressed, and teleport myself outside. The snow crunches under my feet. It's a familiar feeling of course, but I still find the feeling strange. I walk away from the house and decide to go pay Frisk a visit.

As I trudge through the snow I can't shake the feeling that someone is watching me. I continue walking though. I can hear the faint sound of... Slurping?

I Spin around to see a Skeleton that looks a lot like myself and Sans. He's eating ramen. He has one pink shoe and one yellow. He has one cheek with pink blush and the other with yellow. His eyes are pink stars. One star has a tiny yellow star inside it. His jacket is pink.

I jump back. "Are you another me?!?"

The skeleton looks surprised at my comment. "You can see me?" He asks.

"Um, Why wouldn't I have?! How long have you been following me?!" I ask suspiciously. 

"I've been following ever sense you set foot in this version of Snowdin, but even if I was right in front of you you've never seen me. This Is a great change!"

"Wait. The whole time?!?" 

"You and Sans got pretty rough last night." He chuckles.

"What the hell!!! Perv!!" I feel very exposed at his comment.

"My nose didn't stop bleeding all night."

"Who the hell are you?!?!" I scream.

"Oh? My name is Otter Pop. I suppose i'm one of you!"