New home - Red POV

Papyrus found us at Frisk's house and after explaining what happened with my brother and I Sans and Papyrus agreed to let me move in with them. I walk with Sans through the snow with his hand in mine. Paps walks in front of us talking to us about the importance of telling him where we are at all times. 

When we reach their house we all head to the living room.  I sit on the couch with Sans holding his hand, while Papyrus sits in an armchair. We sit in awkward silence like this for a while before Paps gets the courage to speak.

"RED MAY STAY HERE, BUT HE'LL HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH. WE DON'T HAVE A SPARE ROOM READY AT THE MOMENT." He says with a tone of sympathy.

"That's fin-" I start.

"He can sleep in my room." Sans blurts out. Me and Paps both look at him with a confused face. "I'll sleep on the floor and Red can have my bed." Paps looks a bit relieved by this statement.

"THAT'S.... THEN IT'S SETTLED I SUPPOSE. I WILL BE IN MY ROOM." Papyrus gets up awkwardly and heads to his room briskly. 

Me and Sans sit with our hands intertwined. His hands tightening around my own every second. 

"Should we..... Should I head to bed?" I ask. Sans doesn't respond. "Sans?"

"huh? Oh, um, yeah of course." He says snapping out of his daze. We head upstairs silently with our hands stilled intertwined. When we reach his room we just stand there for a while. 

"I-" I start before I feel Sans' hands around my shoulders as he pins me to the wall. "Wha-" He kisses me. I kiss him back surrounded by a burning sensation around me. I don't wan to ever stop kissing him. 

(Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you know I'm writing a Red x Reader book! If you like this story go check out Red x Reader you can find it on my profile! Love you all!!!!"