Leaving - Red's POV

I didn't wan to leave. I wanted to stay with him, but I have to go back or else...

After a goodbye kiss I leave Sans' house and head to my own. The snow crunching under my feet. My heart aches every step I take, bagging me to turn back. It's not only because I want to see Sans again... I don't want Boss to... Hit me again.

"Your late!" He yelled. "Where were you??"

"I-I'm sorry! I-" I stammered before he struck me across the face. 

"Get out of my sights before I realize that you're not worth my time." 

I remember that day like it was yesterday. My face still stings. 

once I reach my house I sneak in through my room's window. Maybe he won't see me if I crawl inside trough the window? I slink into my dark, cold room and into my bed.

I wish... I wish.... Sigh. I just wish my brother was more like Sans'. I wish that he actually cared about me. Wishful thinking. 

I wrap myself in my blankets and wipe the tears off my face. 

I'm fine. I'm gonna be alright.

The door slams open startling me.

"Sans." My brother's angry voice hisses. "Where have you been?"

"Here...?" I lie horribly. 

"I had checked all the rooms! I searched all of Snowdin!! Where the hell were you?!"

"At... At the other me's place." There is a moment of silence before my brother speaks again.

"I forbid you from ever seeing him again."

"But-"

"He's a distraction!! You are NEVER to see him again!" My brother yells. "Understand?!"