Fix It - Ink's POV

Before Error can squish Ryu to death suddenly long, sharp, black blade stabes into Otter. We all gasp in horror as we see peach colored blood trickle from his mouth. Ryu suddenly pulls the blade free from Otter allowing the peach blood to gush out of the huge wound.

"NO!" Panda screams, running to Otter. I see drawing and the other Frisks cover their mouths in shock. I turn to Error. Tears streams down his face and his grip on Ryu losens.

"OtTeR!" He yells. He falls to his knees and sobs uncontrollably. "WaKe Up!" He shouts, shaking Otter like a Polaroid picture.

"Stop! Stop please stop!!" Panda cries. "It's too late. He's gone."

Error's scream shatters the windows and pierces through our skin like the black blade that just murdered our friend. I watch in horror as Otter's heart appears and shatters.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?!?" Fell screams. She grabs the nearest object to her - a chair - and charges at Ryu with it.

The black blade thrusts itself into Fell's chest and she falls to the floor motionless. \

"FELL!" Frisk shrieks in a deafening tone. "No, no no no no no!! Come on, Fell! Stop this!! Don't you dare die on me!! I'll never forgive you if you do!! Don't die... please..." Frisk breaks into tears as the blade slowly removes itself from Fell.

"Two down," Ryu chuckles. "Who's next?"