What the Hell?! - Red POV

I wake up on the ground of me and Sans' room except... It looked like it was black and white? What the hell is going on?! I stand up to see the name Error still burned into the carpet except this time a candle lays next to it. I hear the muffled chatter of Sans and Ink downstairs. 

"Hey guys why does everything look so weird?" I ask as I walk downstairs. 

No-one answers me. I see Ink and Red. Their still talking. Did they not hear me?

"Sans?" I reach out to touch Sans.

Tears form in my eyes as I see my hand pass right through him. He flinches and turns around. After a moment of looking confused right at me, he turns around.

"What's wrong?" Ink asks him.

"Nothing I just thought I felt someone touch my shoulder." Sans says.

"No. No no no no. Sans you did! I'm right here!" I scream. "Look at me!" I cover my face with my hands and sob to myself. What is going on? Why can't he hear me? I reach in for my soul to see it cracked with black fluid oozing from the crack.  "No.... I'm gonna die! This was how it was for Otter." I sob louder and louder every second. "Sans!" I plead. "SANS!"

I allow myself the fall to the floor. "Please... Sans...." I sob.

"Red?" I look up to see Sans looking around. 

"Sans what is it?" Ink asks panicking.

"It's Red. I heard him... Somethings wrong."