Fight or Flight - Ink's POV

I watch helplessly as Classic Frisk slams my own into a wall. I tried to reach out to them but my hand went right through them. It's like I don't exist anymore... Sans and Red got into a yelling match about their Frisks and are now sitting at opposite ends of the room. As for Otter... He's eating ramen and enjoying the show. I'm glad to have my friend back but he doesn't seem to be taking this seriously at all and Error.... He was right in front of me. He could have killed me and yet... He stopped. He stopped right in front of me and said only three words: 'I'm So SoRrY.'

After that he practically disappeared and left me here in this... darker  version of our house. I want to help him, but... How can I?

"Panda!" I hear Frisk yell. "C'mere I need to channel your aura with my soul to find the boys."

I gasp. Entwining an aura with a soul is very dangerous. She could kill herself and in doing so... Killing all the other frisks along with her. Their has to be a way to warn them. To tell them to stop! 

I remember the burnt name of Error upstairs. 

"Otter!" I snap. "How did you encode that message into the floor upstairs"

"I wha-?" He says with his mouth full of ramen.

"How did you burn Error's name into the carpet upstairs?!"

"Oh! I just used a candle." He says swallowing his ramen. 

"A... Candle?" This how might not be my house but I know for a fact that any papyrus would never allow a candle to be in his house. Why in the world is one in here?? "Where is it?"

"Still upstairs I assume."

I rush up the stairs to find the candle laying in the floor. It's flame is the only thing here besides me and the other Sans' that has color. I pick it up gently. As soon as I touch the metal warmth flows throughout my body. I quickly rush back down the stairs and begin to burn the carpet beneath me.