Another Her? - Classic POV

"You guys really didn't figure it out? Man you both are lazy bones. When I moved out I met a girl who looked, like me, acted like me, and talked like me. We became friends and soon found something. The rift." Frisk says mysteriously.

"The...What?" I ask.

"Let me finish!" She hisses. "We found the rift together and I miiight have gone through it and set off a dimensional trigger that combined all of our dimensions into one dimension and now their is a bunch of versions of us roaming around." She finishes out of breath. "Sorry."

"So Red is... me?" I ask.

"No! Well, yes, but not exactly. You are both different people entirely! You're looks and names might be the same, but your souls are completely different!"

"So I'm not him, but I am him at the same time?" Red asks confused. 

"Yes! Exactly!" Frisk says delighted. "And Frisk-er, Your Frisk, is me, but not me genetically! You see we are not of the same ancestry and nowhere near related to each other and our DNA has nothing of the same particles of the dimensional closer-"

"You've been hanging around Alphys too much, kid." I sigh. "This is... This is a lot to take in. Why don't you go home and let us take this in for a moment, kay?" A knock at the door distracts me from forcing Frisk to leave. I walk to the door to see Frisk. 

"Is Frisk here?" She says. Wait this isn't my frisk. "She left rather suddenly and left only a note that said 'went to my house bye'." 

"Frisk! You're here. Or um, other  you is here for you." I say.

"Hia, Frisk!" My frisk says excitedly.  "I'm just finishing up here."

"You're done here." I correct her. "Bye, now." I shove her out the door and close the door. I sigh to myself. How and I gonna deal with this?