Where are you?! - Classic

I rush upstairs with Ink close behind me.  

"Red? Red where are you?!" I scream. I can't help but panic. Red needs me! I need to find him! "Red?! C'mon, Red!" I scream as I search in all the rooms, tossing things as I search. Tears start pouring from my eyes. I start to run ahead of Ink only to have him grab my arm and yank me back. 

"Stop, Sans." He says breathing heavy. "Bullit says we need to stick together! Whatever is going on might get you too if we're not careful.

"Let go! I need to find him! I don't care what happens to me I just need to-" I stop. "I hear him! Red? Red? Where are you?" I ask eagerly. 

I hear his faint voice,

'I.... I don't know. I'm here. I'm right here. I'm right next to you, but..." He stops and starts sobbing. 

I turn around to see something glowing faintly behind me. "Red?" I ask slowly...

'Yes?' 

"Is that...Is that you?" Suddenly the glow disappears.

"... Red?"

'RUN.'

I feel the ground shake beneath me and scratches on the wall glitch into my vision. The entire room goes dark and I see a glitching soul. It screams. It moves towards us at lightning speed. I quickly teleport out of the way.

"Ink? Ink! Teleport, Ink!!"

"...Error?" Ink whispers.

And then he was gone.