What?!?!? - Classic Frisk's POV

"WHAT?!?!" I scream at her. "WHAT?! WHAT??? WHAT?!"

"Whats going on with her, drawing?!?" Panda asks panicking. 

"It's ok! She's just having a nervous break down!" Drawing reassures Panda and leaps to my side. "Breath, Frisk. Calm."

"HOW CAN I BE CALM?!? I CAN'T BE CALM I-" Suddenly I'm in a new room surrounded by the Sans' and Fell. "I-I.... NonoNOnononONo!!" I say digging my nail into my head. "I can't be stuck here! No!! Get me out! Get me out!!!!" I Claw at the floor. My Sans grabs one of my arms as red does the same. I see the flickering appearance of drawing and Panda freaking out but they can't here me or see me. "LET ME GO!! GET OFF! GET OFF!!!" I kick at them, slap, and bite. Suddenly I feel the warmth of someone's lips on my own. And then I feel them slap me across the face.

"Shut the hell up and kiss me, Frisk!" She embraces me and I feel my sanity return. We sob together for a few moments before kissing again. "I'm so glad your okay..." She sighs resting her forehead upon my own. 

Suddenly we remember that all the Sans' are here. Otter is sluroing his ramen with a bloody nose, Red and Classic are staring at us wide eyed, and Drawing looks at us slightly disgusted. We pull away from each other blushing and laughing awkwardly.

"Heh heh, I mean nice to see you... buddy." I say awkwardly.

"You too... Pal." Fell responds with an eaqual amount of awkwardness.

"DAMMIT!" We all turn towards Ink at his outburst. "Errors gone!"