Error - Ink

I rush into the living room and search all the rooms. I look outside the windows... and Error's there. I rush outside and embrace him. I'm not letting him out of my sights. Drawing and the others watch us from outside.

"Give us a minute." I mouth at drawing. She nods and ushers them way from the window.

"Error... Please tell me what's going on." I pull him close to me. The closer her gets to me the more stable his figure becomes. 

"I-I..... I started when we were at the battle....

Me, Lily, Stretch, and Otter stood on the hill. The battle seemed to be in our favor at the time. We stood over-looking the last of the battle's moments in pride. I knew our battle was won. From the distance I could see him. I could see Ryu... His skeleton half  was engulfed in rage as his human side tried to hide his anger. Ryu was never good at controlling their anger. That's what started this whole mess. 

His eyes fell upon mine and I froze. They smirked at me with a devilish grin. They grabbed a crossbow from a nearby soldier and took something out of their pocket. Something black. He loaded it into the crossbow and shoots it right at me. 

It hit

                  my soul

                                      and I...

                                                         I was lost."