Running - Red's POV

I run as fast as I can through the woods towards the meeting place, I can hear boss' voice yelled at me from behind. I know it's late but I need to see him.

"Sans!! Get the hell back here! You can't see him!! I'll kill you!!!" He screams at me.

"You don't own me or my actions!!" I scream back. "Beside I'm getting bone tired of your shit!" I laugh at my pun for only I few seconds before Paps catches up to me.

I dodges his grabs, but barely. I finally can make out the meeting point, but no-one's there. Damn it! Maybe I can get to his house!

I make a quick turn dodging boss and heading towards Sans' house. I sprint as fast as I can and I think I might have lost him. I reach Sans' house and knock on the door hard.

Paps opens the door. "OTHER SANS?? WHAT'RE YOU-" I quickly rudh inside puling Paps in with me and shut the door. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING???"

"I'm really sorry but I need you to let me hid here for a while. I didn't know where else to go!" I panic. Paps looks at me with sympathy.

"FINE. YOU MAY STAY. SANS SHOULD BE HOME ANY MINUTE NOW."

"He's not here?!" 

"NO HE WAS WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN AT THE POST. WAIT, WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE POST?"

Damn! That means he's still out there! I grab my jacket and open the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

"I'm going to save Sans!"