Strange - Panda's POV

"I-I'm not actually Otter's Frisk." I sob.

".....What?" Drawing asks blank faced.

"Otter... H-he hates me for what I've done. I-I-" I break into tears and bury my face into my hands. "I killed her! I killed his Frisk! I killed her and took her place in the world. I'm not a frisk, Drawing. I'm a Chara."

Drawing backs away from me slowly. Her breathing patterns spike up and down and I see the panic in her eyes. 

"WHY?" She screams.

"In order to exist I had to kill her! I didn't have a choice! I would have died if I didn't!" I sob.

"Then you should've died." Drawing states. "I knew something was off about you! I knew it! I just acted like it was fine because I was too worried about the others!" She glares at me. "YOU. She was my friend!" She screams as he lunges at me. 

I struggle to dodge her sudden attack.

"Please, Drawing! You have to understand!" I use my aura to stop her attack just in time. "I DID WHAT I HAD TO SO I COULD SURVIVE!!" I shoot a wave of aura from my fingertips, knocking drawing to the ground.

"Drawing!!!" I hear a familiar voice call out. 

I look up to see Fell and Frisk staring in shock at the two of us. They were here the whole time. They heard everything.

(Sorry for not updating for a while! I had some faamily troubles then I got really sick and had to go to the hospital and I had exams comming up, but I'm good now and I'll try to update more often!

Love, Kustard_ShipIt)