Damn - Bullet's POV

I walk around Blue's living room impatiently.  A while ago another message was burnt into the floor. It says 'We are ok please don't worry I don't know But I'm running out of carpet so Chalk I know where we can find that'. The message makes no since what-so-ever but I know it means something. I've called Ink at least twenty Eight times now with no response. I could go after him but It's a two day long trip without Ink's portals. 

"Bullet!" Blue screams. "What the heck is going on?! My brother has been missing for days, the house is burnt up, and you've told me NOTHING!" 

I sigh to myself. This was going to be a long afternoon. 

"Look, a few weeks ago two of the multiverses combined; UnderFell and UnderTale. We don't know what caused it exactly, but at the same time the two worlds join me, Error, Your brother, Lily, and Ink were on a mission to save my multiverse." I try to explain. "When to two world's joined a glitch in the multiverses took place and Error, Otter, Lily, and your brother were standing right in the fire zone."

"Wait who the heck is lily?!?" Blue interrupts.  

"A frisk from a universe where human's are stuck underground. Not Monsters. Oh, she also has powers like us and wears a blue jacket and all- Anyway, when the smoke cleared on the battlefield everyone was gone except me and Ink." I explain with a lot of emotion at the mention of Lily. "Me and Ink split up and assigned ourselves with two of the people to look for. I'm looking for Lily and Your brother while Ink is looking for Otter and Error. Make since?"

Blue looks like someone just stabbed him. "NO."He says.

"Sigh.... I'll start over."

(Sorry I haven't updated guys!! My uncle had surgery and I tried out for the school play so I have been busy. Also: 

Special thanks to @user7436474 for letting me use their character Lily in the book! Make sure to check them out! Anyone can be in the book by the way. Just comment your charecter, it's name, age, hair color, eye color, powers and put 

@Kustard_ShipIt so I can see your comment!! Love you all!!!

-Kustard_ShipIt)