What just happen? - Red POV

So... I'm not me. I'm him? Does that mean I'm dating myself?? I just... I don't get this at all. She said that I'm him but I'm not him at the same time. What the hell does that mean!? 

Sans sits back down at the table staring off into space and rubbing his temples. This is a lot for someone to take in. I mean, we would of been better off i she said nothing!

"Look," Sans starts. "I know this is really confusing so I you want to go home you can go ahead." I actually did want to go home, but the look on Sans' face... He needed me here for him. I needed to be here for him. He's confused.

"I'll stay." I state. "Um, if that's alright with you." My response surprises Sans.

"Yeah, of course." He says eyes widen.

"Can we... Talk for a minute?" I jerk my head towards Paps.

"O-oh. Yeah. Um, Paps? We're gonna go upstairs." 

We get up from the table and head upstairs.

"So...What's up?" Sans asks.

"With everything she just said and all... I still like ya. I honestly didn't understand a damn thing she said, but I still want to see ya. I know everything's a little weird so if you wanna have some space I understand-" I feel  him grab my hands and pull me close to him.

"Nah. If anything, I want to spend more time with you." He leans in and kisses me again. 

Well, damn. I think I might be in love.