12

Hey guys! I'm gonna be changing a few scenes up so its more original lol.
---------------
"Sundance she knows. Sundance. S-She left but she knows." Stefan said panicking over the speaker. He called Sundance once she laid down. "Woah Woah woah woah slow down, Stefan. What happened?"
"I'm gonna run over there. Have your window open and be ready to leave for the night." Stefan warned. He hung up and I jumped onto my feet, pausing for a moment since I had low iron. I quickly slipped on a black v neck shirt, which matched with leggings I already had on. I took a vitamin and opened my window, then dashed to my gum. "Let's go." A voice said behind me. I turned around. "Just hold on tight." Stefan nodded. I grabbed my phone and held onto Stefan and as we jumped out the window and onto the grass, we sped off. A few seconds later, we were in the Boarding House.

"What happened? How? What? Why?" I asked, referring to Elena.
"I-I don't know, she came to the boarding house and asked what I am and- and she got scared. I-I couldn't catch her. D-Damon is gone, Elena is gone, everything is crumbling! How do I get her back?" Stefan begged.
"Oh shit. She is gonna ask me about it too. U-Uh...Okay okay, let's deal with you first: Go to her Stefan-"

A phone rang. Stefan grabbed it and answered.

Stefan: Hello?
Stefan looked at Sundance: "Damon." He mouthed.
Damon: I want my ring.
Stefan: Where are you?
Damon: I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffet. Where's my ring?
Stefan: I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?
Damon: No, what have you done? You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy.
Stefan: You're being careless. How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?
Damon: I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. Where's my ring?
Stefan: I gave it to Zach to hide. Probably shouldn't have killed him.
Damon: ...Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?
Stefan: I'll get it back, but I need time.
Damon: What, did you FedEx it to Rome?! Where is it? I want my ring, Stefan, or my next stop's Elena's. Sundance's room window is always open, huh?
Stefan: I already want you dead. Don't give me another reason to make it happen.
Damon: Don't give me another reason to rip you apart.
Stefan: Yeah? Is that gonna be before or after you get your ring back?
Damon: Just get it.

"We're screwed, aren't we?" I sighed. "Nope. Just me." Stefan grabbed his jacket. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Take this stake and stay here." Stefan handed me a wooden stake, then led me to the couch. I sat down and frowned. "If Damon comes, do what you have to." He said. "Okay." I nodded and stood up. I wrapped my arms around Stefan. "Good luck," I whispered.
"You too."

And just like that, he was gone.

Soon enough, Damon arrived. Chills were sent down my spine. "Sundance." He growled, carrying a body over his shoulder. "D-Damon." I stood up. "What are you doing here?" He yelled. "Calm down!" I yelled back. Damon stepped closer, dropping the body on the couch and zooming towards me, pinning me to the wall. "What are you doing here?" He asked calmly, his eyes powerful. I gulped and dropped the stake. "I was supposed t-to kill you...I know you're gonna hurt me, but I'm not like you so, therefore, I can't harm you, Damon." I said. His eyes flared. "You were supposed to kill me?" He scoffed. I nodded. Damon pressed us together. I looked up at Damon. "You said you'd hurt me," I whispered, my eyes watering. "I can't." He tilted his head and put his hand on my cheek. He leaned in. I stared at his lips for a moment, wondering why I was in this position. He was a spawn of Satan, according to Stefan. So why is it I'm trusting him?

"Damon," I whispered against his lips, which grazed my own. He opened his eyes and looked into my brown ones. He grabbed the stake and walked to Vicki. I let out a breath and walked to the door. It was suddenly blocked by the man I was close to locking lips with. "Sit." He snapped. I stumbled backward and walked to the couch.

Damon called his brother, but it went to voicemail.
"Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored and really impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. I have Sundance. Bring me my ring."

"Vicki." I shook the girl on the couch. No response. "Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. I'm so gonna regret this." Damon looked at the body and stuck his wrist in his mouth, biting into it. He stuck the bloody wrist into Vicki's mouth. "Drink up. Drink it up. Don't drip. There you go. Good girl. That's it." He said as she drank the blood.

I nearly gagged. "What the hell, Damon?" I looked up at him. "Stop being such a buzzkill, twerp." Damon glared. "Stop being such a demon, asshole." I crossed my arms and got up, then sat on the table.

Damon and Vicki went to shower, making me scoff. I went to Stefan's room and laid down, then stared at the ceiling. I heard music play downstairs and Vicki and Damon yelling over it.

Vicki: Oh, man. That shower was so great. What did you give me?
Damon: Some blood. You loved it.
Vicki: I did? Wait. I'm confused. How did we get here?
Damon: We met in the woods. You were drunk. I attacked you. Then I killed all of your friends and brought you here, gave you the same blood. You loved it. And now we're gonna party till the sun goes down.
Vicki: Ok. Um, but first, can I have another hit? That blood was so good.
Damon: Only if I can.

'I'm stuck with a psycho and a possessed ass girl who is the sister of my childhood friend.'

I stood up from the comfortable bed and walked downstairs. "I am so over Tyler, so over him. I knew from the beginning that I was only a piece of ass to him, but I thought maybe if he got to know me better, he might see something more. But no. Now, Jeremy, on the other hand, that's all he's ever seen in me is something more, and I like that." Vicki said, out of breath. "Jeremy, huh? Elena's brother?" Damon said. They didn't notice me, thankfully. "Yeah, yeah. So, Elena used to date my brother, and they were always together, so Jeremy would always be hanging around and crushing on me and...Hey, why don't you have a girlfriend? You're, like, totally cool and so hot."

I rolled my eyes at Vicki's words. "I know," Damon said. "No, he is a vampire. That's the difference. Not cool. Not hot." I stepped out. "Ah, you've joined the party," Damon smirked. "I'm gonna leave it if you don't shut up." I sat on the couch. "You need some alcohol." Damon handed me a glass. I rolled my eyes and downed the liquid. I sighed as the burning liquid trickled down my throat. "More?" Damon asked with a smirk. I nodded.

"My mom spends most of her time in Virginia beach with Pete. He drives trucks. I don't remember my dad, but from what I gather, he's not worth remembering." Vicki explained while slow dancing with Damon. "Your life is so pathetic." Damon frowned. "Yeah. I mean, I'm the screwed-up one. Matt's got it so easy. He's the golden boy. I mean, he's gonna get a football scholarship and marry Elena and have a lawnmower and some babies, and when I think of my future, I just come up blank."
"You are so damaged."
I giggled. "I mean, you don't have one hint of self-esteem," Damon explained.

Vicki: Nope, none.
Damon: I think I know what can help you.
Vicki: So what's that?

"Death," Damon smirked. I looked over. "Damon, no!" I yelled. But it was too late. Vicki's neck was snapped and her body laid on the red carpet. "How could you?!" I yelled. "Oh shut up! She'll come back." Damon grabbed a glass of whiskey.

"You didn't-"
"She's a vampire."