50

She loves him, but she doesn't trust herself anymore. She's fallin' in love now, losin' control now

Stefan and I ate and S.E.Ed (snatch, eat, erase), then walked to Gloria's bar. I wish we could run away. I wish we could go back to running through the trees in Mystic Falls and collapse under the summer sun, hand in hand with no worries. If only life wasn't so overwhelming now. Maybe one day life wouldn't be like this. Maybe we could go home.

"You know, for someone who loves me, you seem to be awfully annoying."

I was standing in a green meadow, the grass ending about knee-length, with Stefan. There were purple flowers and the most beautiful trees surrounding the area. We had just finished racing here from the Boarding Home.

"Oh shut up, Stef. I beat you and I'm like six hundred years younger than you!" I joked, hitting his chest playfully. He held the area like I made a bruise and collapsed into the grass. "Soldier down." He choked out, laughing. "How sad. Who ever will I call?" I looked around and began laughing.

Stefan pulled me down and I laid next to him. "You are such a witch." He scoffed, his minty breath hitting my lips. "Actually,"

"I'm a vampire." We said in unison. That was usually my response to that remark. He didn't seem to mind. "Yeah yeah." Stefan pulled me onto his chest and moved hair behind my ears, staring at my lips for a moment before glancing at all of my facial features. He had a perfectly carved jawline, along with a messy hairdo since we were running. His green eyes matched the grass surrounding us and his hair matched the sunset. He looked like an angel. My angel.

"Sundance?" I heard. I snapped back into reality. We stood in front of a familiar brown door that led into Gloria's Bar. I looked at Stefan and frowned. I was daydreaming about my best friend. What the fuck is wrong with me? "Yeah. Yeah, come on." I replied, opening the door. Stefan seemed disappointed by this answer but walked in.

"You left us." Rebekah pouted at Stefan. "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." He replied. "Tell me about it." Klaus rolled his eyes at his answer. I walked around and sat at a booth, then went on my phone. I cleared my call list and played flappy bird reluctantly. Gloria was doing something, a spell I believe, in the middle of the room. I wanted to be far away when she found Elena with the necklace Rebekah needs. "What's she doing?" Stefan asked. "She's failing." Klaus snapped.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria defended. Sassy. We could get along if she wasn't a... how do I say it nicely? I can't. "So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." Rebekah hopped off a table and walked towards the witch. "See? Now this one offers a solution." Gloria smirked.

She began focusing on Rebekah's hands, looking into the beyond and probably conjuring up satan. I placed my phone in my pocket and walked over to them and sat next to Klaus. "She's looking for Rebekah's necklace?" I asked stupidly, trying to make conversation. "Yes, love. That seems to be the whole reason we are here, now isn't it?" The hybrid chuckled. "I can sense something," Gloria said abruptly. My eyes shot to a worried Stefan. I sent him a warning glare. He needs to calm down before Klaus gets suspicious.

"Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum..." Gloria whispered. "So...what's for dinner?" I asked. "Shut up!" Rebekah snapped. Gloria looked at Stefan. "I found it." She said. " So where is it?" Rebekah demanded. "It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..." The witch held her bottom lip with her fingers, pinching it. "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest. Oi.

We established a plan: Gloria dives back into her mumbo jumbo while Stefan, Klaus, Rebekah, and I went to "eat." While Stefan and I enjoyed a good meal, I still resented killing someone when I was already full. We were now in a warehouse with four ladies being drained of blood on our laps while we sat on couches and chairs. I completely drained mine and wiped my mouth. Rebekah did the same and I admired Stefan as he finally finished. "My girl's dead. I'm bored." She interrupted. Bratty bitch. "You weren't kidding about being hungry, Stef." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and wore a smirk knowingly. He was probably putting pain in his drinking. Seeing Katherine who looks like the girl Gloria saw, aka MY sister? Stressful.