61

It's 3:13 in the morning. Also, i'll be updating again soon. I published two new short harry styles fanfictions if you'd like to check them out.
-
I woke up with an excruciating pain coming from my wrists. I was dangling with bear traps attached to my arms. My feet barely touched the ground. Damon was chained on a wall with the same punishment; bear traps. Rebekah circled me with a knife in her hand. "I found them in the shed. What kind of monster would trap a poor, defenseless animal?" She mumbled. "Why am I here? I didn't have sex with you." I groaned. She kicked my heel, making my body squirm and the bear traps puncture my skin deeper. "Damon pretended to be interested in me and then slept with me so his trampy friend, Sage, could steal my thoughts. Ever since then I felt this incessant need to one-up him. So I've decided to bleed the vervain from your system and turn your humanity on. I'll force pain back into you while Damon watches hopelessly." She explained.

"Couldn't have just kept your dick in your pants?!" I snarled at Damon. "Don't worry, I have worse planned." She turned to face Damon. "I'd rather compel you to kill your brother. Or Elena. But, since vampires heal, bleeding you may take a while. We should probably stick to the major arteries." She sped over and slashed his neck. I felt a blade go down my back and I grunted in pain. A random lady faced me. She slid the blade down my shirt, starting right below my chest. The blade slid through my skin, making it burn like a large paper cut.

Klaus walked into the room. "Well, look what you've caught. Trying to bleed them of vervain, don't you think it would be easier to hang the two upsides down?" He advised. "I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much." His sister snapped. "Can't you just inflict pain on Damon?" I groaned. "That's no fun." Rebekah chuckled. "You know, why don't you just leave me be and go and manage your witch?" She looked at Klaus.

Bonnie. He has Bonnie. Klaus turned and left. I felt the knife dig into my skin and I tried not to scream as it grazed my heart.

We went through many torture methods for us to bleed out. I learned that Kol was "on a mission," and it was none of my concern. I was repeatedly stabbed until Rebekah took herself and her minion to the kitchen. Damon was so weak, he drifted off. I stared at my feet, which were covered in my blood. Damon suddenly woke up and Rebekah walked in. "Uh, you bitch." He winced. "It's not fun when someone messes with your thoughts, is it? I hope you were nicer to Elena than you were to me." Rebekah hummed. "Oh, come on, I couldn't have hurt you that bad. You didn't really think I had a thing for you, did you? I get it. If Klaus bossed me around for a thousand years, I'd probably be pretty desperate for attention too."

Rebekah stabs Damon in the stomach and he screamed. "Rebekah, stop!" I yelled. She glared at me and sped over, then stabbed me in the chest. I released a high pitched shriek. Even Damon tried to cover his ears. "Shut up!" Rebekah kicked my feet. I bit my tongue. Klaus and Bonnie walked past the room. The witch gave a gasp.

"Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess. Apparently, Damon hurt her feelings. Go on, help him. Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire. While you're at it, save the girl who killed hundreds of innocent people. Go on." He offered. Bonnie walked away and Rebekah and Klaus walked out of the room. "This is fantastic," I mumbled sarcastically.

Footsteps crept into the room like a skittish animal. I could barely lift my head. "Klaus, Rebekah!" A familiar man bellowed. The Originals sped in. "Great, a hero. What do you want?" Rebekah snared. "I'm here to make a deal."

Stefan tossed the duffle bag of stakes over to The Originals. Is he crazy? "Are you stupid?" I criticized weakly. "Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn. Finn is dead." Stefan explained. "You killed my brother?" Rebekah gasped. "Damon in exchanged for the last eight weapons that can kill you." The youngest Salvatore bargained. "And how do I know there aren't any more left?" Klaus asked Stefan. "Because there aren't."

"Let's be certain, shall we?" Klaus walked over to me and lifted my chin up with two fingers. "Now, love. I want you to turn your humanity back on and I'd like for you to tear yourself from these traps." He compelled.