51

they dont know about us

I slept in the next day. Like I previously stated, I need my beauty sleep. Besides, Stefan's bed was comfortable. Yes, I slept in Stefan's bed last night. It was mostly to get on Elena and Damon's nerves but the other half was just us wanting to. Why not?

I felt the comforter sink next to me. "Come on, get up." Stefan sighed. "I'd rather not," I muttered, turning around. "I have food downstairs." He smirked. Also known as human. I turned to face him and he smiled, then put his hand under my chin and patted it. "Yeah, okay. I'm up." I huffed, sitting up and pausing. I got up and brushed my hair, then sped downstairs and was greeted by two ladies playing Twister. There was another body on the rug and another on the stairs. "You ate without me, Fangs?" I pouted. "Yup. Here's the spinner, Sunny." He passed on a cardboard board with a spinner in the middle with cardboards and movements. "Thanks, Stef."

He winked and walked over to the drinks. I began spinning when Damon walked in. "Left hand, please." I looked up at a blonde. "Oh, where are my manners?! Damon. Sundance. This is Alexandra." He pointed towards the blonde. "And Courtney!" He introduced a brunette. "Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug." Damon snapped. "You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother." Stefan smirked. "Would you like a spin?" I offered, knowing he was wouldn't because of my sister.'s standards. "So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you two to protect Elena?" Damon scoffed. "These ladies are helping us be all that we can be, right Stefan?" I looked at him and he nodded.

Someone banged on the door and ran through it. It was the bitch herself, Rebekah. She entered with shopping bags and threw them down. "He left me here. My brother actually left me here." She said in her usual high pitched voice. "Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan laughed, handing me a glass. "You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asked. "Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" She looked around the house. Is she on drugs?

"Oh hell to the fucking no. You are not staying here. Nice try." I snapped. "Rude. The whole lot of you. You can't keep the brothers to yourself, Katherine. I'll see it to myself." She mocked, walking upstairs. "What a bitch. So I guess she's staying here." I shrugged. I went upstairs and changed, then brushed my teeth and did my makeup. "Where are you going?" Stefan asked, leaning against my doorframe. "School? Where else? Canada?" I snickered. "Give me a minute, I'll come with you." He offered, walking away. I continued shaping my eyebrows.

We ran into Elena while she left the bathroom in the hallway. She crashed into Stefan's chest, much like their first day of school. "Hello, Elena," I smirked, releasing my hand from Stefan's. "What are you two doing here?" She whisper-yelled. "What do you mean? I'm going back to school. Go Timberwolves!" Stefan cheered quietly. "What? Why?" My sister frowned. "Klaus wants us to keep an eye on you. We're just doing what we were told." I rolled my eyes at Elena's stupidity.

"I'm going to be late for class." She excused and began walking in the opposite direction. I stopped her. "Oh, the class is this way, Lena." I hummed. "Go away, Sundance." She hissed. Stefan didn't seem to like that. He grabbed her arm. "Elena, do you think I want to be a senior for the 100th time? No. But if I don't have a choice in the matter, then neither do you." He muttered in her ear, shoving her towards the classroom. "Let her go." A voice said behind us. I turned towards Alaric and shoved him against a locker. "Hey, buddy. You're not gonna want to get our way, trust me. Okay, Ric? Remember that body found in a dumpster in Chicago?" I threatened. He nodded. "I will see you both in history. Coming, Stefan?" I walked away, fixing my hair.

First period was a bore. Can people just...stop? Their blood was basically on a platter and I wanted a snack. I went through the first few periods successfully. No snacks (unless a blood bag counts) and no dead people. I walked into AP History and shoved a girl out of my seat before getting out of my book and pencil. The girl was cooperative and sat in the corner far from my desk. Stefan joined me in the back and we teased Elena once she walked in. "Hey, you!" We called. She rolled her eyes and sat down. Caroline was in pure shock we were back. Aw, did Care Bear miss us?