03

revamped! 23/10/2020

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Tori walks into the restaurant known as Nozu, owned by Mrs. Lee, a popular sushi restaurant that a lot of people from Hollywood Arts come to. Just a few years back, Jade wrote a play and Mrs. Lee offered to help pay for it. However, the only catch was to let her daughter play a character in the play. The last thing they knew was hanging her daughter from the ceiling without ever giving her a cue. And that day was the first time Jade and Tori got along for a brief moment. It made Tori happy knowing that Jade had a soft side to her.

They even hugged.

She wasn't quite sure how she remembered those events so vividly, and it gave a strange feeling inside of her as if she had a power that could make her remember memories just from the touch of her hands.. That memory fluttered throughout Tori as she sat down at the bar, looking around before motioning her hands in her direction of a waiter who stood not too far from her. She thinks for a moment before ordering a green tea with an expression that showcased an emotion she was unable to pinpoint.

The waiter nods in her direction, turning around with his back towards Tori, creating the drink while Tori just sat there with a completely dazed expression. She could feel her own two legs shaking underneath the bar just from how nervous she was, and Jade wasn't even there yet to do anything to her. She tried her best to not appear weak in front of Jade each time they would meet. It would work𑁋most of the time at least𑁋and she hoped that Jade wouldn't think of her as just a weak girl.

She shakes her head, a low groan escaping her lips. A few minutes later, the waiter turns back around and places a glass in front of her, sending a patient smile in her wake. "Iced Green Tea."

"Thanks," Tori says, taking another movement to admire the drink. She quickly takes a sip, entaking the flavour of the tea on her tastebuds, savouring the taste carefully and immediately becoming curious. "Hey, what makes green tea green?"

"Ah, Ancient Japanese Secret." the waiter winks at her, seemingly confident on his answer.

"Aw, come on, you can tell me." Tori begs willingly before the man just plainly stands there, frozen place for a couple of moments.

"I just did," He leans down to grab something from beneath bar, with Tori curiously lifting herself up to see and taking a few sips from her drink. He perks back up and shows her a box, literally saying the brand name Ancient Japanese Secret. The man smirks, "That's the brand of Green Tea we use."

Tori sits back in her chair slowly, nodding slightly in disappointment and taking more anxious sips of her drink as the man walked away from her to tend to the other customers in the restaurant.

She looks around the colourful restaurant nervously, eyes laying on each customer that walked in and out, with families and people of all kind conversing within their own bubble. It made Tori frown slightly as she felt completely strands, and there was this small hope inside of her to see Jade come in from the doorway. However she jumps in her seat, a light screaming leaving her mouth and nearly falling off her chair as another person grabbed her shoulders frantically.

"Boo!" a voice exclaims, Sikowitz' voice.

The scare made Tori spit out her green tea and onto the table. She looks back towards the man and glares daggers in his direction, grabbing a napkin and wiping the drink from on her chin. "I hate when you do that!!"

"I know, everybody does," Sikowitz says proudly, grinning, and looked towards the doorway with eyes growing with surprise. "Ooh, there's Jade! Jade!"